Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

It's trolling to not like the overhanded brutality of the police force? It's trolling to not like what dan is doing to Victoria?

Jeez the word troll has lost all meaning.

Besides anyone who knows me and my history on this site knows that I'm against people using their powers unfairly.

I find it ironic that these people told me off for shutting down their opinions or not allowing them to have a voice when I never did. Yet they are doing the exact same thing they accused me of doing to Columbo.

Pot kettle black. Hypocrites.

Not a police state crackdown. Most people are just living their lives. Lockdown was shitty but it's ending.

Oh how incredibly fortunate for you… 🙄

Yet 10% of us are still locked up in our homes under the Dictator’s orders. If you think lockdown is ending, you have no idea. It doesn’t end until it ends for everyone. Until then we will be a segregated society.

Oh how incredibly fortunate for you… 🙄

Yet 10% of us are still locked up in our homes under the Dictator’s orders. If you think lockdown is ending, you have no idea. It doesn’t end until it ends for everyone. Until then we will be a segregated society.

You're not locked in your home.

You'll soon be allowed to go out and catch covid with a greater risk of the virus and probably be fine. Choosing that riskier way of getting immunity over the vaccine.

He's trolling for reactions. And you bit. Just ignore him.

Oh, trust me. I know there's a trolling aspect. I just suspect there is a troubled individual there who does need to be told to step back from online before he storms the capital building.

Do you think he's completely trolling or just dealing with his fears from trolling?

You'll soon be allowed to go out and catch covid with a greater risk of the virus and probably be fine. Choosing that riskier way of getting immunity over the vaccine.

That’s if you choose to believe the media narrative and totally ignore the Israel statistics that say otherwise.

Choosing that riskier way of getting immunity over the vaccine.

Just ftr, I am not opposed to vaccination.

There is just absolutely no way that I will be taking any of the current offerings though as serious adverse effects incidence seems to occur mostly in my age range and gender.

Last edited:
Oh, trust me. I know there's a trolling aspect. I just suspect there is a troubled individual there who does need to be told to step back from online before he storms the capital building.

Do you think he's completely trolling or just dealing with his fears from trolling?
No trolling here. I'm just being real like I always have been. Not my fault that people can't handle that. But I am troubled, troubled to see how easily dictator Dan can get away with so much stuff thanks to the sheep like pathetic apathy of the public.

I'm not going to be storming anything lol.

I find it ironic that these people told me off for shutting down their opinions or not allowing them to have a voice when I never did. Yet they are doing the exact same thing they accused me of doing to Columbo.

Pot kettle black. Hypocrites.

To be fair, you weren't 'told off' for having an opinion. You were criticized for being hypocritical, discriminatory and the name calling. At least, in my experience anyway.

Disagree. Once again though, pot kettle black. I think what you see in me is more of a reflection of what you are.

Respectfully, I don't find myself hypocritical, discriminatory or resort to name calling. But I appreciate you hold a different view and can respect that.

Respectfully, I don't find myself hypocritical, discriminatory or resort to name calling. But I appreciate you hold a different view and can respect that.

Well, I do find you to be all of those things and more. So we are in a situation where we can see that in each other but not in ourselves.

FYI, I don’t find it discriminatory to put someone on ignore due to opinions that you do not agree with in order to avoid arguments from occurring. Otherwise what is the point of the ignore feature?

It’s much like Facebook where I am attacked for my political opinion. I‘d rather block the person than engage in a nonsensical argument.

Just the most recent exhibit: I say that referring to Nazis is offensive. Result: he ramps up the Nazi posts. It's just childish. Bleating on about Nazis and Dictator Dan doesn't contribute to the discussion at all. So that's why I don't respond to it.

That’s if you choose to believe the media narrative and totally ignore the Israel statistics that say otherwise.

I don't believe the media narrative. There's clearly been a lot of bullshit and misinformation. I am deeply troubled by the way big tech and the MSM have acted throughout this. Especially the brute force enforcement of consensus when none exists. Yet I have always been cynical and noticed the non-sense they push. The age I became politically interested was the lead up to the Iraq war and the blatant lies and propaganda. I also saw how people I knew fell for it. How invested in it, where you couldn't even discuss it without them yelling at you for not agreeing with what was being pushed.

I am also aware that there are multiple narratives out there in different directions which are also wrong or have issues. I see people falling for these also.

I am just navigating it the best I can. For me, the conclusion I came to was that I was better off getting the AZ vaccine than not. I know I will probably get COVID eventually. It was always inevitable, despite what they said or thought. The goal is to be in a better position when I do catch it.

Just ftr, I am not opposed to vaccination.

There is just absolutely no way that I will be taking any of the current offerings though as serious adverse effects incidence seems to occur in my age range and gender.

Once the vaccinated rate is over 90% eligible double dosed and the rate starts to slow. Maybe even before then, you'll be allowed to go get a haircut. At the moment the focus on "get double dosed so you can get a parma and a pot at the pub" is about getting the final few on the fence who can be convinced to get it.

I get you can have concerns. I chose AZ over pfzier. A choice many people would take the other way.

As for Israel, it is fascinating they are now talking about 4th boosters. The vaccines certainly aren't as good as they were originally touted. People have a right to be annoyed at this. Of course though, when you look at Israel, they're considered to have opened up with too low a vaccinated rate. Which is what they are trying to deal with here. Also worth noting 70% of the cases were asymptomatic. In general, what is going on internationally has been largely removed from the media coverage here.

There is no good option. People should stop pretending that for every sub-optimal option, there's somehow a good alternative. It's all bad choices our leaders have been facing.

Vaccines aren't useless though. What I have found interesting is googling things like, "Israel covid infections." Google gives you a graph and you can click a tab and see the deaths graph. Useful for any country with good testing rates. Like England. Where you can see cases surging, but deaths way down. Or the US where the impact of the vaccines, their lower vax rate isn't having much of an impact.

Back