Skip to main content

The Female Intruders

Conspiracy theory! Drew said he wanted to be a bodybuilder but didn't have the physique. His ex-gf who he would drop everything for is named Maddie. Drew is 24. Maddie Cogar is (allegedly) 24. Could it be?!?!? :p

Not exactly what I expected, but I love that Maddie is/was a fitness model. Male dominated industry. She plays sport. She probably considers herself one of the guys. OMG. Tahan might make a friend!! And she is a legitimately in law - not just a student - working for Thomsons Lawyers. It seems she hasn't done any of the fitness/figure modeling in about a year or so. I don't suspect that she is as "jacked" now as in some of the photos posted. I agree that she does look older than 24, but you outdoorsy Aussies tend to get too much sun. Maybe she forgot her SPF? The boobs are really fake but she does have lovely blue eyes. Get in there, girl!

vD2omIk.jpg

Drew's ex is meant to be on a 3 month overseas holiday. Could already be back I suppose.

attachment.php

The girl on the far left is gorgeous. Why can't we get gorgeous girls like this in BB anymore? :p Aren't they applying?

I personally don't find her attractive at all. She kind of has one of those "hard" faces that are physically faultless yet at the same time don't have much spark or warmth. She also looks a lot older than 24. That's just my opinion though as a straight female. I'm sure the guys will be all over her (she has a good body) which will do the job they need.

She's definitely attractive but not on the same level as Tahan obviously, was hoping they would bring in someone who just blew all the girls out of the water in terms of looks, but who knows, maybe this little pocket rocket is a secret stunner or maybe (hopefully) Miss lawyer looks 100x better in person than she does in photos ;)

I personally don't find her attractive at all. She kind of has one of those "hard" faces that are physically faultless yet at the same time don't have much spark or warmth. She also looks a lot older than 24. That's just my opinion though as a straight female. I'm sure the guys will be all over her (she has a good body) which will do the job they need.
She looks a hell of a lot older than 24!! Cripes she looks like the women in my crowd age-wise. I do like that 3rd pic Tesa posted as she looks more natural and happy there and her makeup isn't harsh.

I'm pretty positive this isn't the same Maddie as Drew's ex though. This one is based on the Gold Coast and Drew's for sure lives in Melbourne (as does Drew obviously).

She looks a hell of a lot older than 24!! Cripes she looks like the women in my crowd age-wise.

I'm wondering if she really is 24. Her friends seem to look a fair bit older than that as well. Not saying it's a bad thing at all, it's just quite noticeable.

It's going to be funny seeing Tim trying to have a crack and get rejected. I think her and Drew might click.

Gads, she looks REALLY old in those first two pics, Tesa.

Article and Interview with Maddie

She's all about Ben, apparently. I swear the producers are prompting everyone to talk up the tortoise. Oh, and it looks like they're going for that high powered, highly sexualized business woman type. The glasses are laughable. It may just be the photoshop, but she does look younger in the Big Brother photos. Granted, she's not caking on the makeup like a drag queen as per the second photo Tesa posted.

479838-solicitor-maddie-cogar.jpg

Last edited:
Gads, she looks REALLY old in those first two pics, Tesa.

Article and Interview with Maddie

She's all about Ben, apparently. I swear the producers are prompting everyone to talk up the tortoise. Oh, and it looks like they're going for that high powered, highly sexualized business woman type. The glasses are laughable. It may just be the photoshop, but she does look younger in the Big Brother photos. Granted, she's not caking on the makeup like a drag queen as per the second photo Tesa posted.

maddie-cogar-bb-310.jpg

She looks good there, more natural :)

WOOO! I'm so excited for Maddie to enter. I think all the boys (bar Ben & Nathan obviously) will be interested in her. She does seem to be naturally good looking underneath all the make-up and fake tan, and the fact that she just wants to befriend Ben (as opposed to say, Drew or Ed) says a lot about her personality, I think.

The house really needs a shake up after 'emotional hijacker' Tully's eviction - Nathan is great but has settled in pretty quickly, and there needs to be a different energy to counteract the unstable mind games of Justynn.

attachment.php

The girl on the far left is gorgeous. Why can't we get gorgeous girls like this in BB anymore? :p Aren't they applying?

I was thinking the one in the middle on the left, personally.

Well I don't find this chick attractive, what about the pocket rocket...any pics?

She looks a hell of a lot older than 24!! Cripes she looks like the women in my crowd age-wise. I do like that 3rd pic Tesa posted as she looks more natural and happy there and her makeup isn't harsh.

I'm pretty positive this isn't the same Maddie as Drew's ex though. This one is based on the Gold Coast and Drew's for sure lives in Melbourne (as does Drew obviously).

Also, somewhere in One of These Million Threads (probably one about Tully) there is a photo of Drew and his ex. She looked younger and more petite and not like a body builder from memory.

all about ben? the most boring HM of the season? ugh. i don't care if you're a model, olympic champion and thrice-degreed doctorate... your judgement sucks wet donkey balls.

http://www.bigbrother.com.au/news/8730151/madalines-set-to-mix-things-up-in-the-big-brother-house

New article about the intruders on the OS.

The continuous stabs at Jade's intelligence are going a bit over the top here I think. Just because this this new girl is a lawyer that doesn't automatically mean that she's going to be smart in terms of the BB game. I mean Drew is very book smart but he doesn't really come across as being intelligent.

The other girl is apparently a mischief making blonde, and they imply she's for Timmy.

Back