Skip to main content

The Female Intruders

first of all, it doesnt matter what i look like. this is a television show. expect to be judged.
and i am not that stupid to post a picture of myself on the internet ready for people looking for any little thing about me to insult. i would not go on big brother in fear of being judged, and so i do not deserve to be judged. this girl had it in for herself.
You're stupid enough to post that garbage on this forum. So it's a beauty contest to you? I think you're watching the wrong show.

You're stupid enough to post that garbage on this forum. So it's a beauty contest to you? I think you're watching the wrong show.

are you kidding me? they have advertised that this particular intruder is a 'sexy lawyer' & they are obviously putting her in to attempt to make the girls jealous. whoever she is, she already has no chance of winning simply because she has only been chosen to create a reaction from the REAL housemates.

Personally I think her name is also "Tully" hence the 'Tully's back' and name that will turn AU's heads. They'll tell the house mates "Tully's back" to add drama. Could be wrong, but that's my feeling.

"A name that'll turn Australia's heads" I wonder what that means?? and I hope the first chick goes after Drew! that'd be hilarious!

Personally I think her name is also "Tully" hence the 'Tully's back' and name that will turn AU's heads. They'll tell the house mates "Tully's back" to add drama. Could be wrong, but that's my feeling.

But then they wouldn't have had a pic of Tully in the ad. Also apparently she's going into lockdown tomorrow.

Is it just me, but Maddie Cogar looks like "she" was born a man. Hhhmmmm.

This. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

eta: and those cheekbones, and jaw... makes me read "Cougar", rather than "Cogar" every bloody time...

Ooops! Sorry I didn't know that. Now. I'm super excited for the next episode!!

But then they wouldn't have had a pic of Tully in the ad. Also apparently she's going into lockdown tomorrow.

The real Tully tweeted this yesterday

And in answer to your questions...alI know is that [MENTION=34005]bbau[/MENTION]9 has told me to report back to Dreamworld on Wednesday...
https://twitter.com/tee_smyth/status/383608596623159297

Meanwhile mystery still shrouds the second female Intruder but I can tell you she’s a loud-mouth pocket rocket with energy to burn and mischief to make! Tim’s made it known to his fellow male HMs that he’s entranced by feisty fun blondes and so this Intruder – with a name that’ll turn Australia’s heads – may just turn Tim into a drooling mess … now wouldn’t that be fun!

http://www.bigbrother.com.au/news/8730151/madalines-set-to-mix-things-up-in-the-big-brother-house

Has anyone suggested Regan, Linda Blair's character in The Exorcist?

Meanwhile mystery still shrouds the second female Intruder but I can tell you she’s a loud-mouth pocket rocket with energy to burn and mischief to make! Tim’s made it known to his fellow male HMs that he’s entranced by feisty fun blondes and so this Intruder – with a name that’ll turn Australia’s heads – may just turn Tim into a drooling mess … now wouldn’t that be fun!

http://www.bigbrother.com.au/news/87...-brother-house

maybe it's ke$ha...

Back