Skip to main content

The Female Intruders

...the trouble with breast implants comes a little later in life... cheers.

View attachment 33625
At least men don't need implants. You could call it a beer implant though.
2287255428_a680917d4a_z.jpg

It's because the pressure from the society. Big breasts are glorified as the ideal. It is not suprising if women feel insecure about their looks. Just read the posts from the start and count how many are criticizing her appearance. Even women here do that continuously then wonder why people feel the need to change their looks artificially? I think they should know better that comes of as hypocritical.

Yes which is quite sad. I would find her more attractive without the implant but I'm probably in the minority as the media think otherwise.

I can kind of understand if people come on here saying that she is not attractive as they thought she would be, just because it's a TV show and channel 9 were heavily promoting the sexy bombshell lawyer stirring trouble thing (provided they do not go over the top and calling her an ugly cow sort of thing).

What really saddened me is how some post proceed to further speculate and criticise her personality solely based on pictures of her. I mean, really? We haven't heard her say a word yet in the big brother house nor hang out with her outside.

Is Tully the other female intude:eek: I saw an ad saying Tully is back :S

Highly doubt it. It would be completely unfair to all the other housemates who were evicted and it would cause uproar for all the Tully haters.

BIG PREDICTION:

The intruder will be Tahlia.(Tully's ex girlfriend)

"With a name that'll turn Australia's heads, our second female intruder will certainly impact the game"

Here is my theory. Tahlia tried out for big brother with Tully, and made it deep into the recruitment stage, but ultimately missed out. She is blonde and she is fiesty(as shown on twitter against xavier).

She would create so much drama with Drew it would suck viewers right in. Even if she was there for only a week. eg: Justynn

Something big is happening if they wouldn't mention the name of the intruder. It is either that, or the second intruder coincidentally happens to be named Tully.(not the one that was previously in the house)

BIG PREDICTION:

"With a name that'll turn Australia's heads, our second female intruder will certainly impact the game"

Here is my theory. Tahlia tried out for big brother with Tully, and made it deep into the recruitment stage, but ultimately missed out. She is blonde and she is fiesty(as shown on twitter against xavier).

She would create so much drama with Drew it would suck viewers right in. Even if she was there for only a week. eg: Justynn

Something big is happening if they wouldn't mention the name of the intruder. It is either that, or the second intruder coincidentally happens to be named Tully.(not the one that was previously in the house)

Highly doubtful when shes still active on twitter :p

BIG PREDICTION:

The intruders are already in isolation so as Tesa Davies said, it can't be anyone on social media. The description doesn't fit her, either. And Tahlia couldn't be bothered anyway.

Well I can't say she's a sexy bombshell - ok, but not a "bombshell" - looks a little too fake with those huge implants. As much as I often dislike Tahan's personality she's far more beautiful than this one (although I doubt very much if Tahan will like her at all). Jade & Mikkayla are pretty. The SS are not unattractive but fairly plain - I think they'd look better without the bleached blond hair. Actually I don't think any of the females will like her just based on how she looks & how it seems they want her to come across. I'm also not thrilled that it seems she's going in to give Ben some more air time (like he really needs it).

Does anyone think that dinner conversation the other night about not judging based on looks might be aimed at us?:)

BUVzJUfCUAEYFwv.jpg

Angie looks good. Is single now too...

Attachments

• BUVzJUfCUAEYFwv.jpg
    BUVzJUfCUAEYFwv.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 126
I am taking a guess with Angie.

Last night the blonde bombshell was dropped from the House, leaving a stunned seven in her wake. In the brave new light of the outside world, the pint-sized pocket rocket spills on her romance that almost-was with Josh, her blow-up with Layla and reveals she had no idea that she was a Meeper!

http://www.bigbrother.com.au/news/8551943/the-blonde-bombshell-detonates

I thought of Angie too, but please, god, no. I disliked her more than I disliked Tully.

You think she's just had bad luck with every female she's met? I think it's obvious Tahan's pretty misogynistic.

No not bad luck, but I think she'll be willing to try more now that she realises how lonely she feels.

Post a pic of yourself so we can all berate you? Same to Catherine above.

first of all, it doesnt matter what i look like. this is a television show. expect to be judged.
and i am not that stupid to post a picture of myself on the internet ready for people looking for any little thing about me to insult. i would not go on big brother in fear of being judged, and so i do not deserve to be judged. this girl had it in for herself.

I think it's interesting that they're going in on the same night, yet we've only been given one name

Back