Skip to main content

The Female Intruders

insider06

I thought this was worthy of it's own thread. Two female intruders are entering on Monday after 1 of the bearded intruders have entered. 1 is a smart, sexy lawyer and 1 is a loud mouth pocket rocket. Most likely only 1 will stay like the boys.

Team smart sexy lawyer. Intelligence and beauty is a dangerous combination that (sorry) I don't think the house has seen yet. I'm talking not in men or women. She would throw the house for a loop.

I really want a girl in there that will make all the other ones jealous, so my pick would be the smart, sexy lawyer. A loudmouthed one would too easily be shunned I think. As long as the lawyer one has decent social skills she should make for a good intruder.

Team smart sexy lawyer. Intelligence and beauty is a dangerous combination that (sorry) I don't think the house has seen yet. I'm talking not in men or women. She would throw the house for a loop.

Wasn't Jo from 2003 a lawyer?

Really looking forward to the femtruders. I'm favouring the pocket rocket at the moment but if the other is a lawyer then we'll hopefully see some strong opinions from the both of them!

Really looking forward to the femtruders. I'm favouring the pocket rocket at the moment but if the other is a lawyer then we'll hopefully see some strong opinions from the both of them!
I feel the exact same way. I hope the loud mouth pocket rocket is a bit like Michelle from 2007 in that she is not afraid to challenge the big boys and ask tough questions like to Ed about his relationship with Jade. Hopefully the smart, sexy lawyer is actually smart and possibly adds a different layer to the Ed/Jade relationship. No doubt she will be told to flirt with Ed and Drew so I think the Female intruders will be better than the Males. I kind of hope we get to keep both of them but I have almost zero doubt that only 1 will stay and the other will be evicted.

I feel the exact same way. I hope the loud mouth pocket rocket is a bit like Michelle from 2007 in that she is not afraid to challenge the big boys and ask tough questions like to Ed about his relationship with Jade. Hopefully the smart, sexy lawyer is actually smart and possibly adds a different layer to the Ed/Jade relationship. No doubt she will be told to flirt with Ed and Drew so I think the Female intruders will be better than the Males. I kind of hope we get to keep both of them but I have almost zero doubt that only 1 will stay and the other will be evicted.

OMG I SAID THE SAME THING ABOUT MICHELLE! Really enjoyed her.

I think female intruders are usually better value too. Are they going in next week??

OMG I SAID THE SAME THING ABOUT MICHELLE! Really enjoyed her.

I think female intruders are usually better value too. Are they going in next week??
Hahah great minds think alike Consuela!

Yeah I am looking forward to them entering. Yes on Monday after 1 of the bearded intruders are evicted.

Oh and I forgot to add. Next Monday is Day 64. Surely they wouldn't send these 2 female intruders on Day 64 if the series was going for 87 days. That is sending them in with only 23 days left... Surely the series has been extended to 100 days? I saw something on Scoopla that last years winner Ben said and he said something like: "So now that we know the series has been extended by 2 weeks" and then he went on to say something. I just tried to find it but I couldn't.

I would like the 'crazy' girl to stay in because I think she could add a lot to the house and maybe challenge Tim. A Tim counterpart? It could be very interesting...and I also hope it drives Tahan up the wall! :p

I would like the 'crazy' girl to stay in because I think she could add a lot to the house and maybe challenge Tim. A Tim counterpart? It could be very interesting...and I also hope it drives Tahan up the wall! :p

^This, it will give her a new target to unleash on for a change (although I kind of suspect either one may result in that effect.)

Don't expect anyone to be too crazy or anything, we could be getting another 'Rohan' that is all talk during casting and then disappears once in the house. We haven't even seen them yet.

Back