Skip to main content

The Female Intruders

Let's not get deluded here. If a sexy female intruder comes in there's no way in hell Tahan is going to befriend her.

Let's not get deluded here. If a sexy female intruder comes in there's no way in hell Tahan is going to befriend her.

True Tahan is only friends with Lesbians(Tully) and girls who are not that threatening( jasmine, Heidi). If they are too attractive, she'll find reason to not like them.

why bother? she'll bitch about them, backstab them and wind up alone anyway, all whilst wondering why...

oh wait, that'll make great tv, make it so.

She was friends with Tully though. She might just not get along with the current girl group (K&L, Mikkayla and Jade).

She was friends with Tully though. She might just not get along with the current girl group (K&L, Mikkayla and Jade).

Tully sad she tried to get close to her..but Tahan kind of pushed her away. And she has bitched about her quite a bit. But I actually hope we somehow see a different side of Tahan..

Tully sad she tried to get close to her..but Tahan kind of pushed her away. And she has bitched about her quite a bit. But I actually hope we somehow see a different side of Tahan..

That's true but they were still friends. I think Tahan has learnt that she needs friends so she doesn't get nominated, which is why she's been making an effort to be friendly with the other girls lately. But it would be good for Tahan to become friends with the intruders before they become loyal to the girl group instead.

Oh dear. 'Loud mouth pocket rocket' reminds me of one of the girls from my second day audition last year. I made it past the first three rounds and had the 8 hour long day with about 20 other people - if this girl is the one they picked I'll shoot myself.'

That is a pretty tall order. Clearly tahan thinks and acts more like a guy and gets along with guys way more than girls. The odds of two female intruders both getting on with tahan is pretty much zero

It's why I like her. People often think I am a guy, (correspondence & internet)I can't be bothered with people like the sugars.
I have been left in hell in the girls corner at parties.............all they talked about was their nails, I could feel my brain shrinking.
And they tend to never, ever ask real questions - like what do you do for a living.

I love fashion and girls stuff, but I detest giggly girly gushy shit.

The lawyer I hope isn't corporate, but criminal grittystuff.

Tell me the sugars/jade/whatever are sweet and I'm a mean cow............prefer spice to sugar. Sugar is very kids.

Oh dear. 'Loud mouth pocket rocket' reminds me of one of the girls from my second day audition last year. I made it past the first three rounds and had the 8 hour long day with about 20 other people - if this girl is the one they picked I'll shoot myself.'

Be sure to tell us. I loathe these kinds of people!

I bet the pretty one won't even be that pretty! They said Justynn was going to be handsome and half of Australia thinks he's looks like a hobo.........................
Jade and Tahan are two of the prettiest girls they've ever gotten in BB. I honestly wonder who they could find.
And if Ed does like this 'attractive' lawyer then GOOD! It will expose him to Australia as a user (for those who stick up for Ed and blame Jade) and it will make Jade see the truth. As Justynn said the other night but he has locked himself into a corner, will he go for the new girl or ditch his loyal friend? Sometimes people need to learn things the hard way and it will/would be sad to see Jade get hurt but it would be beneficial for her in the end.

As painful as it would be for Jade, I kind of hope Ed takes a liking to one of the intruders. because I think that would be the only way Jade would stop looking at him as Prince Charming who can do no wrong.

As painful as it would be for Jade, I kind of hope Ed takes a liking to one of the intruders. because I think that would be the only way Jade would stop looking at him as Prince Charming who can do no wrong.

I'm hoping he's evicted very soon. Considering he put her up for eviction and she still wants him, I think added competition would only result in Jade hanging off him even more.

Be sure to tell us. I loathe these kinds of people!

Well Stacey was in my audition group too haha, if you want to hear dirt on her at her audition you know who to ask.

We even caught the train home together when we were specifically told we weren't allowed to and would be immediately disqualified. If only I had dobbed us both in she never would have made it -_-

Maddie 3 years ago at a Gold Coast pool party: "Maddie Cogar [and a few other names] were a handful of guilty culprits who had spent ages on their hair and told us they weren't going to get it wet."

She's the one with the red hair (just in case). :)

795081.jpg

Back