Skip to main content

The Female Intruders

And talking about doing some sort of Ashy Bines weight loss challenge where she lost 7kgs.

[video=youtube;dp03NBikLxE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp03NBikLxE[/video]

Yikes, I should never have looked at those pics! A couple of them make her look like a drag queen ffs.

LOL I thought she was a drag queen by that photo posted. looks like she has fake boobs.
Didn't Drew once tell Ben he would like to be a bodybuilder but didnt have the physique..maybe she can give him some pointers.
Drew also said in his intro vid that he hadn't dated a redhead yet...does she still have red hair?

Ed loves fitness so he might be keen?

WTH!!! EW! I'm sorry but she has nothing on Jade or Tahan. I agree with the other poster about her looking really old. It's a bit creepy and her body IMO looks proportioned incorrectly....
If I saw her out in the street I would not think she was a lawyer or intelligent for that matter.

Hahah great minds think alike Consuela!

Yeah I am looking forward to them entering. Yes on Monday after 1 of the bearded intruders are evicted.

Oh and I forgot to add. Next Monday is Day 64. Surely they wouldn't send these 2 female intruders on Day 64 if the series was going for 87 days. That is sending them in with only 23 days left... Surely the series has been extended to 100 days? I saw something on Scoopla that last years winner Ben said and he said something like: "So now that we know the series has been extended by 2 weeks" and then he went on to say something. I just tried to find it but I couldn't.

The football seasons for both the AFL and NRL finish in a couple of weeks time, so maybe they might show us a bit more on Friday nights and possibly Sundays, but I'm not holding my breath. The producers dont seem to have a clue how to get and keep an audience.

Those pics in body building won't do her any justice. Body Building pics never do! I think her and Tahan will get along, she doesn't seem like the type of person to put up with Mikkayla and Katie and Lucy.

I was hoping the girls would be more irresistible! I think Ed would jump ship on the Jade showman if one of the girls was very pretty, confident and somewhat famous- he strikes me as a star chaser.

A single, pretty, female, body-building lawyer? Seems you really have to dazzle the producers with your 'wares' to even get the intruder call. Like the good looking (?) stage actor, lumberjack, dyslexic, excessively hairy, smelly, tosser?

Makes me wonder why I'm even bothering to watch actually. I have no idea how the semi-quiet people in that house are remaining sane.

Conspiracy theory! Drew said he wanted to be a bodybuilder but didn't have the physique. His ex-gf who he would drop everything for is named Maddie. Drew is 24. Maddie Cogar is (allegedly) 24. Could it be?!?!? :p

Not exactly what I expected, but I love that Maddie is/was a fitness model. Male dominated industry. She plays sport. She probably considers herself one of the guys. OMG. Tahan might make a friend!! And she is a legitimately in law - not just a student - working for Thomsons Lawyers. It seems she hasn't done any of the fitness/figure modeling in about a year or so. I don't suspect that she is as "jacked" now as in some of the photos posted. I agree that she does look older than 24, but you outdoorsy Aussies tend to get too much sun. Maybe she forgot her SPF? The boobs are really fake but she does have lovely blue eyes. Get in there, girl!

vD2omIk.jpg

Last edited:
I just don't get why people are into that (men and women)..it's so bizarre to me.
me neither. yes, get fit and toned but stop when your (real) boobs start turing into pecs PLEASE

She's pretty ordinary if you ask me
single & a good body. That's all the male HMs want i'm sure

finger crossed she makes a move on ED... I NEED that kind of drama in the house...
NO! she must make a move on Drew so that he has some explaining to do to tully when he gets out! haaaaaaha

She's pretty but Tahan could outdo her in her jungle outfit and messy hair; same with Jade. Wow, correct me if Im wrong (this is my first time watching bb), but aren't intruders supposed to come in as a threat? Otherwise, what's the point? Yeah, they can starts some arguments and get some housemates all riled up, but it's pretty obvious why no intruder had ever won before - they are the worst-picked intruders possible!

Conspiracy theory! Drew said he wanted to be a bodybuilder but didn't have the physique. His ex-gf who he would drop everything for is named Maddie. Drew is 24. Maddie Cogar is (allegedly) 24. Could it be?!?!? :p

Not exactly what I expected, but I love that Maddie is/was a fitness model. Male dominated industry. She plays sport. She probably considers herself one of the guys. OMG. Tahan might make a friend!! And she is a legitimately in law - not just as student - working for Thomsons Lawyers. It seems she hasn't done any of the fitness/figure modeling in about a year or so. I don't suspect that she is as "jacked" now as in some of the photos posted. I agree that she does look older than 24, but you outdoorsy Aussies tend to get too much sun. Maybe she forgot her SPF? The boobs are really fake but she does have lovely blue eyes. Get in there, girl!

vD2omIk.jpg
Wow, Abs... Spooning time for Tahan? :D

She looks alright. The house needs a strong, intelligent woman who isn't bitchy or annoying(Tahan and Mikkayla). I hope she's that person.

I think Tim will hook up with the smart/lawyer intruder. Drew knows better than to push his luck with a third showmance after Jade and Tully. Unless, of course, this IS his ex-girlfriend- which would be wicked. No way Ed is going to take the bait unless the girls are way better looking that Jade -and they have something (fame/talent/success) to boot.

I think Tim will hook up with the smart/lawyer intruder. Drew knows better than to push his luck with a third showmance after Jade and Tully. Unless, of course, this IS his ex-girlfriend- which would be wicked. No way Ed is going to take the bait unless the girls are way better looking that Jade -and they have something (fame/talent/success) to boot.

Yeah there's no way Ed will hook up with either female intruder. He's too gutless and image conscious to ever do something like that.

Back