Skip to main content

The Female Intruders

If Justynn was sent in for Tim, and Nathan for Ben, who would the 2 females be sent in for, maybe Tim, Drew and Ed? or to wind up the girls?
Are the female intruders already in lockdown? would they have gone in lockdown the same time as the males, because that would be while for them? Would they know Tully was evicted and what she said about Drew, if they've only just gone into lockdown for next Monday?

I want a girl who will befriend Tahan AND make Jade jealous.

I would like one to capture Eds attention so Jade can stop focussing on him and we can just see more of her without the obsession overriding things. My fear/belief however is it could backfire and she would become more obsessive

I think Tahan's enough of a pocket rocket as it is, but maybe she could get a new friend or something. Supporting the smart, sexy lawyer at the moment though.

I think Tahan's enough of a pocket rocket as it is, but maybe she could get a new friend or something. Supporting the smart, sexy lawyer at the moment though.

Not with those legs she's not!
I have a feeling the lawyer will be hot, so I already want her.

I am excited for the new female intruders. i have a feeling they will be great and create far more house upheaval than those guys they got from the local prison... I hope.

Yes, that would be good. Tahan needs more friends in the house so she doesn't keep getting nominated every week.

Even tho I don't 'love' her, it would be nice if she has one week without being nominated ... surely everyone deserves one week of relaxation

Yes, that would be good. Tahan needs more friends in the house so she doesn't keep getting nominated every week.

why bother? she'll bitch about them, backstab them and wind up alone anyway, all whilst wondering why...

oh wait, that'll make great tv, make it so.

why bother? she'll bitch about them, backstab them and wind up alone anyway, all whilst wondering why...

oh wait, that'll make great tv, make it so.
^^^this! I hope she digs her own grave by just letting her big, loud mouth do its work. She doesn't have many girlfriends and for good reason as we've all seen.............

I want 2 girls who befriend Tahan :)

That is a pretty tall order. Clearly tahan thinks and acts more like a guy and gets along with guys way more than girls. The odds of two female intruders both getting on with tahan is pretty much zero

Back