Skip to main content

THE COUCH - TV Chat Thread

It was rather bad wasn't it?

Its one of those shows if you stumble upon it when bored you'd watch for something to do (like the UK version on foxtel) but I personally would never set aside time to watch it weekly

"Moone Boy" starts on ABC 8pm Friday. Really lovely Irish comedy series.

It's about a young boy growing up in the 80s in Ireland and his imaginary friend played by Chris O'dowd. Who also co-created the show.

"Moone Boy" starts on ABC 8pm Friday. Really lovely Irish comedy series.

It's about a young boy growing up in the 80s in Ireland and his imaginary friend played by Chris O'dowd. Who also co-created the show.

Oo, ooo, oooo - thanks muchly for that recommendation, love O'dowd - and Irish humour, ever see The Snapper?
Oh I adore that little gem of a movie, with taht Irish actor from Star Trek.
This sounds awesome.

Caught Stevonovich on 9 this a.m - when the hell is somebody going to give this guy a late night talk show!!!???
He's getting funnier every day and how he loves poking fun at 9 or anyone. He was cracking up over melissa George telling his rivals on 7 to get stuffed - and kept playing H&A clips.
Give the man the show that's missing from local tv, all those other idiots I have to put up with for some Carl piss me off.

Let him loose, he's got it all,real journo skills, real interview skills, charisma, humour - and a real brain amusing itself amongst bores presently, stuff flying over their dull heads.
He's naughty & I'm developing a little crush maybe:)

Howcome channel 2 has the same show that channel 7 has but what looks like different episodes?

Strike Back is on both 2 and 7 tonight?

Asking again if anyone watching American Horror Story? Holy crap that show is insane

There is a show being made at the moment and the working title is Formal Wars. The mother's get to do all the formal organising, pick the dress, shoes, car.

Back