Skip to main content

THE COUCH - TV Chat Thread

Just saw the young dude from Three and a Half Men rave on like a loony on the tellie/utube.......

What is it with that show???????

I don't watch it...so I am genuinely asking.

Is it good? I like scary if it's not gory... well, a little gory is ok but the scary bit it the fun part.

It is very good :D its more scary/creepy than gory, takes a few episodes to get into it, but I would recommend :D

Just saw the young dude from Three and a Half Men rave on like a loony on the tellie/utube.......

What is it with that show???????

I don't watch it...so I am genuinely asking.

The kid from Two and a Half Men calls the show filth and tells people not to watch it:

http://www.perthnow.com.au/entertai...ious-testimonial/story-e6frg30c-1226524623793

Now forced to apologise:

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...s-religious-guru/story-e6frfmqi-1226525747827

Well what would you expect, he's likely damaged being exposed to crazy charlie since he was small and for a long time.

But he seems quite sane in the reject my hideous TV show clip, and it's lkely he only meant for his buddies to see it anyway.

Proud to say I have never seen a single show of that foul sexist crap - and people criticise me for watching BB, huh, US sitcoms are far worse.

And American Horror Story - I'm really pissed off I missed the 1st series, when are we getting the 2nd? I read it's self contained so I don't need to see the 1st.

It has jessica lange I love her, and the cute Practice guy. It looks really spooky & cool.

Did anyone watch the season finale of Winners & Losers? Did you correctly guess who would die?

I watched but only guessed right at the end when Bec pulled up in the car. :( Was expecting it to be the grandmother and her secret was she was dying.

And American Horror Story - I'm really pissed off I missed the 1st series, when are we getting the 2nd? I read it's self contained so I don't need to see the 1st.

It has jessica lange I love her, and the cute Practice guy. It looks really spooky & cool.

I would recommend downloading it if you can, Season 1 is less crazy than season 2, so its good to start off with, it is self contained but has a lot of the same actors playing different roles, season 2 is definitely more extreme than season 1. Jessica Lange is great in both. Dylan McDermott does not appear in Season 2.

Season 3 will be the same, different story but a lot of the same actors.

hard to believe its the same guy who is behind Glee :)

I am interested if Ryan Murphy has a sibling or a lot of experience with Downs Syndrome as he is very inclusive of Downs actors/characters in his series. He is very talented Nip/Tuck was another good series of his.

Personally I liked Season 1 better, it was horror in the true sense of the word. Though I have to say Season 2 is batshit crazy, it's got alien abductions, Nazi war criminals, demon possession and some gratuitous Saw-like violence thrown in the mix for good measure, hardly what I would consider 'scary' at all.

But I'm genuinely curious as to where the writers are heading with S2 storyline because as far as I can tell is one hell of a mess albeit an entertaining one. :D

Back