Skip to main content

THE COUCH - TV Chat Thread

I am interested if Ryan Murphy has a sibling or a lot of experience with Downs Syndrome as he is very inclusive of Downs actors/characters in his series. He is very talented Nip/Tuck was another good series of his.

Who is the girl in black tights on the Grease extravaganza? Is it the same girl with long hair that usually sings?

I am interested if Ryan Murphy has a sibling or a lot of experience with Downs Syndrome as he is very inclusive of Downs actors/characters in his series. He is very talented Nip/Tuck was another good series of his.

Ooooooo that is interesting. All shows about freaks, obsessions, weirdos and outcasts - kind of.

Winners and Losers....Did he die? Did they get rid of the only guy on the show with a bit of testosterone?

Why???

Doug the sooki la la could have gone.

The other crag faced guy could have gone (the one who is on again off again with the amazon)

Winners and Losers....Did he die? Did they get rid of the only guy on the show with a bit of testosterone?

Why???

Doug the sooki la la could have gone.

The other crag faced guy could have gone (the one who is on again off again with the amazon)

Anything to get him off my TV Im happy with, replace him with a actual hottie!!

But Mut, The other guys are all so much WORSE.....except for the plump girl's brother????

I know, but he peaked in 2001, down hill from there, now they can bring in someone soooo much better :D

Mind you it's equal opportunity, as the girls are all pretty plain too, apart from Sophie I guess.

Last edited:
I quite like him (Patrick), and her boyfriend (Callum). The others guys are... yuck, especially craggy.

I knew it....I reckon the others are all a bit low on their testosterone (cepting Blair....still have a soft spot for the runner up of first BB)

All the TV ads for Winners and Losers said someone will die. Over here they also showed a car, a possible crash and a gun.

"Someone" did die. There was an almost car crash. And a gun.

But as you obviously have no idea about the characters, why do you care?

Personally I liked Season 1 better, it was horror in the true sense of the word. Though I have to say Season 2 is batshit crazy, it's got alien abductions, Nazi war criminals, demon possession and some gratuitous Saw-like violence thrown in the mix for good measure, hardly what I would consider 'scary' at all.

But I'm genuinely curious as to where the writers are heading with S2 storyline because as far as I can tell is one hell of a mess albeit an entertaining one. :D

tumblr_me7wqs1DJc1qdf1i0o1_1280.jpg

ok season 2 of AHS - I don;t know if I can make it through this season.
First season was great, good build up and story with lots of twists and turns, but this one is just gore so far. I hate torture stuff (thats why I won't watch Saw) and I don't like the same actors playing different parts. It took me a few minutes to recognize Adam Levine. and that evil doctor - he was so nice to that little piggy in Babe ;)

Last edited:
Back