Skip to main content

THE COUCH - TV Chat Thread

OMG I am in love with Big Fat Gypsy Weddings.

I sat there stunned mostly. Especially when that poor kid was being swallowed by pink tulle - death by dress it looked like.

omg i forgot about the bryn show last night - anyone watch it?

So just watched, it's a laugh.

Wow, did you know they are doing a remake of Prisoner, far out.

And Asian Eurovision is coming to SBS 28th October, hopefully as camp and cheesey as Eurivision

Last edited:
I watched maybe half of the Bryn show, then decided I would be better served to make some phone calls. IT was funny, but kind of really boring. Porr Jeff looks like he has been re-animated.

Pineapple Dance Studios / Gypsy Weddings & Brynne are all top class trash tv. Well Pineapple not as trashy but awesomely entertaining.

I can't get over how shiny and sharp and full of tv's Brynne's apartment was, crikey!

So girls are we all disappopinted we didn't get to have a go at 'grabbing' in our youth? I wonder how often that goes wrong.

There's an infomercial on Foxtel that takes txtspk a step too far. An ad for some weightloss/bowel clearing thing, and the guy says "Just pay close TENCH" :rolleyes: (as in attention I assume). That's just TOTES wrong.

omg i forgot about the bryn show last night - anyone watch it?

So just watched, it's a laugh.

Wow, did you know they are doing a remake of Prisoner, far out.

And Asian Eurovision is coming to SBS 28th October, hopefully as camp and cheesey as Eurivision
I watched Brynn. I found it very very sad.

Geoffrey just looks Evil and there is no way that woman has many functioning brain cells. *sigh*...She's sweet, but she has no talent :(

She seems lonely, she needs girl friends - we could help her spend that money and have fun

OMG hubbie is reptilian, why the fuck does he dress in slime???????She works hard for that money that's for sure, he looks like he needs degreasing.

Damn it's on 7, she would be a great visitor for BB

Has anyone seen a documentary called madness in the fast lane? Wow I watched it on foxtel about 2 Swedish sisters who went insane briefly. They both threw themselves in front of trucks/cars on the
Motorway in the UK then one goes on to murder some poor dude. It was bizarre. I couldn't stop watching it.

Is Homeland any good? I keep seeing the ads, the awards and I wonder? Haven't seen any of it. Haven't watched much tv at all lately but I've turned into a bit of a downloading junkie.

Preparing for the apocalypse maybe, when all the tv stations die and rather than go out and fight the zombies I'll bury myself in tv shows. :) Beats facing stuff :)

Channel Ten, at 7:30 Tuesdays.

I seem to be the only person here who watched it. I thought Tom deserved to win, thought so from the start.

For anyone who is interested, I just stumbled on a new season of So You Think You Can Dance on Eleven.

Back