Skip to main content

THE COUCH - TV Chat Thread

Pink on 60 Minutes....

She came across as really honest, real and funny, I'm a fan.

usually hate (pop) singers. Love pink. Love that she is a great mum. Love her that she dare's to change people's perceptions of what mum's can and can't do. Always wondered why she had calves like a chevrolet but she's a gymnast.

She is one great lady

Are any of you watching The Midwives on the ABC?

I love it. I love it so much that it takes precedence over the BB forums at 8.30pm. It is such a pleasant change to watch a program with a sweet storyline, as opposed to cooking, singing, cooking, house reconstruction, singing and cooking!

I recommend it to anyone who like simple viewing with a feel good storyline.

OMG they just showed a clip of Lilo as Liz Taylor.................it's hilarious, oh poor Grant hope this doesn't ruin him, guess could give him cudos for dealing with that.
Lilo is just awful................as the TMZ guys say, that's not Liz. It looks like it's all booze/scandal/trashyyyyyyyyyyyy TV, and it's gonna be a hoot.

That documentary is the reason why George didn't go to uni, why he is so of what he has achieved and why he works his arse off. It is so cyclical, poverty, and sometimes it's just not that easy in breaking the cycle. Sometimes it's not the parents fault they haven't been given the right tools to parent.

I just wanna say how glad I am Claire Danes won the Emmy for Homeland. Superb performance.

Isn't she magnificent, a truely extraordinary performance, so intense - and so like manic people I know

I'm watching those weird addictions again. Adults living like babies, eating detergent, rats...yuck hundreds of them, rat woman. OMG humans are very weird.

Everyone in that show is so hammy and fake and cheesey - when actors are bad it makes you realise how good some sitcommy people are, the smoothness is soooooo lacking here. The fake Paris Hilton is soooo bad.
But I occasionally flip by and find that crazy Stiffler's Mum - love her

Back