Skip to main content

The Bachelorette

Anna Wintour protect me! Michael's outfit is HIDEOUS!

That knitted homeless persons coat is HORRIFIC and worn with those elastic cuffed (¾?) jeans makes for fashion HOMICIDE.

What the hell was he thinking.
Ooh, it's nice to see, apart from Michael, the men wearing real jeans. None of this skinny stuff and ones you can shoplift things in. The elasticised legs don't do it for me either.

Ooh, it's nice to see, apart from Michael, the men wearing real jeans. None of this skinny stuff and ones you can shoplift things in. The elasticised legs don't do it for me either.
That's what my 16 year old son is wearing these days . Maybe he's trying to stay young but it looks horrible!!

That's what my 16 year old son is wearing these days . Maybe he's trying to stay young but it looks horrible!!
Those baggy bum pants make shorter men look very short with spindly chicken legs. That is of course if you aren't already looking at bum cracks and/or underpants when they bend over. Oh to be able to dack them and get away with it :)

View attachment 50088

Talk about being up yourself
I'm not a fan and don't relate to how she says her thing, and I only skim thru her recaps... but I heard a podcast that Osher did with her during mental health week which was good and gave me some insight and empathy for her. She says she's quite shakey and struggles.

I'm not necessarily defending her... just giving another side...I think the above post may have been written late at night during a real despair moment and she deleted it a few hours later. I don't think it's real hard to guess who the "friends" is but for most of us it's hard to understand that she would have been surprised and expected loyalty. She certainly coped some sh*t for it which had to be imo but I wish her well.

Here's a link to her response on fb that she posted the following day
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1635723453377508&id=1438592873090568

'I knew from the moment I met Sam we had no chemistry': Will Ferrier says Bachelorette Sam Frost's 'not his type' as he reveals crush on The Bachelor's Heather Maltman
By SUZANNAH HILLS FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA and AAP REPORTER

PUBLISHED: 01:24 EST, 2 October 2015 | UPDATED: 01:48 EST, 2 October 2015

• He was the fourth bachelor to be given the heave-ho by Sam Frost.

But it appears Will Ferrier isn't too cut-up about losing out on his chance at love with The Bachelorette - admitting he knew right from the start they had 'no chemistry'.

After leaving the mansion in a double elimination alongside Kieren Nicholas on Thursday night's episode, the quirky 31-year-old said Sam was never 'his type'.

But the Perth bachelor also revealed a crush on another reality star - The Bachelor's Heather Maltman.

Scroll down for video

2CF86DCB00000578-3256403-image-a-57_1443713066861.jpg

Beyond the friendzone: Will Ferrier admits he had no chemistry with The Bachelorette Sam Frost

2CF86DE000000578-3256403-image-a-41_1443711722528.jpg

His time to go: The 31-year-old musician from Perth was the fourth contestant to be booted off the reality show on Thursday night's episode

'There was nothing there and we were two different cuts of cloth and I was 110% not her type and she's not my type.'

But the barista-come-musician did however reveal he has a crush on Heather, who like Will, became well-known for her quirky sense of humour on The Bachelor.

Heather did make it to the final four on the show, but was sent home after Bachelor Sam Wood placed her in the 'friendzone', much like Will.

2CF8351000000578-3256117-image-a-25_1443698330006.jpg

His last date: Will did get treated to an exfoliation treatment by Sam before he left the Bachelorette

2CF8354800000578-3256117-image-a-26_1443698336545.jpg

'I was 110% not her type and she's not my type': Will admitted it wasn't a case of opposites attract for him and Sam Frost despite the pair enjoying some alone time on a spa date

So he was devastated to discover, upon being booted off the Bachelorette, that she has since found love.

'I had a big crush on Heather Maltman but I only found out she just got a boyfriend, so that fantasy's off the cards,' he said.

But while he wasn't upset to be leaving the Bachelorette, Will was sad to say goodbye to his 'amazing' new friends and free food.

And the Will Stoker And The Embers band member insists he did go on The Bachelorette in the genuine hope of finding love.

2CAE522800000578-3256403-image-a-42_1443712415761.jpg

He's a fan! Will admitted he has a crush on The Bachelor's Heather Maltman and was gutted to discover upon leaving The Bachelorette that she is no longer single

2CEDAD0F00000578-3255694-image-m-58_1443667721549.jpg

Flaunting it: Will, pictured showing off his abs during a show challenge, insists he honestly hoped to find love on the show, saying: 'I'm looking for my future partner wife'

'Honestly I went on because I'm single and looking, and lonely, and I'm looking for my future partner wife,' he said.

'I just needed more time to get to know her, but you really have to cut to the chase in that kind of situation and it was very difficult for me to do that.'

Despite not finding love on Ten's reality dating show, the WA musician and barista hasn't given up searching.

2CED68B900000578-3256403-Different_look_When_contestant_Will_Ferrier_held_the_group_date_-a-43_1443712487882.jpg

Fan favourite: While viewers doubted Will and Sam would become romantically involved, the musician and his quirky outfits became a talking topic of the show

2CF4910F00000578-3255694-image-a-60_1443667957409.jpg

Note the similarities: One fan even made a meme of Will, comparing one of the contestant's creative outfits to that of popular children's presenter Monica Trapaga of Play School fame

'Ultimately maybe this will just broaden my horizons on the dating scene because I've been single for too long and my mum and dad are doing their nut over the fact they've got three sons and none of us are married with kids.'

And Ferrier says that now he's back in the real world, he's just being his 'looney tune wild card' self.

'I'm just doing my usual, creeping girls out by being too hard and fast too early,' he admits.

The Bachelorette continues on Wednesday and Thursday nights at 7.30pm on Channel Ten

2CAC423300000578-3256403-_This_is_from_the_heart_the_dashing_Australian_told_her_as_he_sa-a-44_1443712501855.jpg

'I'm just doing my usual, creeping girls out by being too hard and fast too early': Will, pictured performing a 'ditty' for Sam Frost, now plans to continue looking for love

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...Bachelor-s-Heather-Maltman.html#ixzz3nPSD6crz
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
man I reckon that spa date, Sam rubbing mud on them, would have been hard on the blokes lol.
Evidently theres a thing called a bloxer that hides their 'thing' maybe they're all wearing one hehe

More to discuss if anyone is interested (at the very least it can help tide us through till Wednesday!):

2nd October, Sam's interview starts from 16:30.

http://www.nova969.com.au/national/show/fitzy-and-wippa/podcasts

There is quite a bit of discussion about the kiss with Sasha. She talks of him quite fondly.

The talk about Michael reminds me of Emily and her breakfast scarf, from the sounds of it he's more high-maintenance than David the International Model.

Sam again mentions that Alex has a funny side that hasn't been shown much on TV.

Sam also says that Richie is "divine" but this is towards the end of the interview and there is no elaboration on that matter.

She reiterates the "I think you guys will be pleasantly surprised" line that she's already said in other interviews.

thanks Lyf for posting this link.

I found it interesting that Sam said the Rose ceremony takes about an hour to film, she certainly shares more than Sam Woods did which is cool.

I think her 'you'll be pleasantly surprised, ' when answering about people saying it's Sasha F1, just reinforces to me that it is Sasha lol. He's not my pickfor me but I think he'd be good with Sam and possibly my pick for her.

Sasha gave her 10/10 for the pash too, I doubt he'd give her a perfect score if it's not him, altho he might be sweet & gentlemenly

(in case anyone else wants to listen...Sam starts talking at 16:30; Sasha 1/10/15 starts at 15:30)

Back