Skip to main content

The Bachelorette

:( I wouldn't be able to resist reading the comments on here for that long.
I don't know if I can resist! For the most part I read the comments anyway and if I don't want it spoiled I stop as the rose ceremony goes underway. With The Bachelor I think I even read the thread all the way through for the finale because I wasn't invested in whoever wins at that stage. But it's still annoying that I can't discuss it properly until I've seen it myself.

Difference between a profile page and a fan page. Anyway I fail to see what it has to do with me. A thousand apologies.

I could easily assume it was a fan page for you. That's my point - it's easy to assume the worst of people, it's harder to give them the benefit of the doubt

Because you assume the world is against you - you misinterpret caring as manipulation

I just have a healthy level of mistrust in regards to people. That's all. I wouldn't be able to tell if i was manipulated anyway.

Can I pseudo psychoanalyse you now?

More to discuss if anyone is interested (at the very least it can help tide us through till Wednesday!):

2nd October, Sam's interview starts from 16:30.

http://www.nova969.com.au/national/show/fitzy-and-wippa/podcasts

There is quite a bit of discussion about the kiss with Sasha. She talks of him quite fondly.

The talk about Michael reminds me of Emily and her breakfast scarf, from the sounds of it he's more high-maintenance than David the International Model.

Sam again mentions that Alex has a funny side that hasn't been shown much on TV.

Sam also says that Richie is "divine" but this is towards the end of the interview and there is no elaboration on that matter.

She reiterates the "I think you guys will be pleasantly surprised" line that she's already said in other interviews.

Last edited:
Breakfast scarf! That's what's missing from this series. I really enjoyed Emily's beauty spot also, and then you could examine and exclaim over their makeup for the rose ceremonies.

Will keep watching but there just isn't much excitement or romance in this so far - I do not count sleazy Sash doing the backward bend or going in for a bit of slimy tongue - and for me there is no-one likable to root for, like Heather and no-one giving the witty commentary. Maybe it will pick up once Davey has gone and they show a few others a bit more?

I am holding out for Richie being a decent and sincere guy, and maybe Kayne.

Well this show will be infinitely less fun with all these muddled time zones. Not cool.

At least it happened during this slightly-less-captivating series and not Sam Wood's season

Let's all record it and designate a time to watch it together haha. That's not weird is it??

Lol...

12139749_1641597672763071_1139314551_n.jpg

tvweekmagNew #tvweekmag out today! If you're obsessed with #BacheloretteAU, we get the inside scoop from the boys and Sam. Plus, Ricky and Kyle kiss in @officialhomeandaway! Happy Monday!
wjferrier@sash1313@michael.d.turnbull Sam's getting stalked by totally legit journalists dudes let's get em!

^ Sasha's not in the photo, and presumably Davey and Tony aren't there after the Double Date?

Back