Skip to main content

The Bachelorette

I am really struggling to like may of them. I think the only ones left I like are Alex and Ritchie, and maybe with more on screen time I won't like them either! I am not convinced Sam would pick either of them though

I like Alex's looks, but I don't see him with Sam for some reason.

Richie seems like a genuine lovely guy to me, I think those are really attractive qualities. I think Kayne is a nice guy too but we haven't seen much of him.

Richie seems like a genuine lovely guy to me, I think those are really attractive qualities. I think Kayne is a nice guy too but we haven't seen much of him.
Oh yes Kayne - forgot about him! I would like to see more of him.

I literally ran into a door and smacked my head I was so exited when he slotted that field goal lol

Congrats @sorceress86

Lol, I was so hipster and pretending I didn't care until the last 5 minutes then I started swearing at Broncos players for "ruining things" and yelling at the screen "this isn't about you, it's about Thursto!"

:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove: Kayne :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

225 likes
1h

12081277_1792810640945946_552601204_n.jpg

Yet

Back