Skip to main content

The Bachelorette

v6UN7S7.gif
Trying to outplay me with gifs... How tacky!

Except the Richie gifs, they are totally allowed!

I was enjoying this until David got eliminated. He is the only hot bloke in the competition. I rather did like bachelor. But I really dislike Sam Frost. Who knows if I keep watching she might end up warming to me.

Bachelorette Sam Frost: ‘I’ve found the man I want to grow old with’
October 3, 2015 11:12pm
Tiffany DunkNational TV EditorNews Corp Australia Network
6b4421da1fb37b301397a205ccc6743f

The one ... Sam Frost has found her happy ever after on The Bachelorette. Picture: Adam Yip
AFTER watching a YouTube video of a couple who aged themselves for their wedding, Sam Frost was inspired to do something similar for a Bachelorette date.

This Thursday, she and one of the eight remaining contenders will age themselves 50 years with prosthetics and make-up to see what it would be like to grow old together.

5263ccd85b7c01732eb46d57ff99174c

Ageing gracefully ... Sam Frost loved every second of her ageing makeover.
And while Frost kept mum on who the lucky guy is, she did let slip that this “was honestly the best date of the whole series.”

“It was easily a ten out of ten,” she said.

“I want to be with someone for the rest of my life out of this, so it’s cool to jump forward in time with someone and see what they would look like.”

ea984c2caff5bf79935e990a5db43455

As we know her ... Sam Frost went from glam to gran for her fun date. Picture: Adam Yip
The duo spent four hours in the special effects hair and make-up chairs and while they could chat, they were unable to see each other until the transformation took place.

Then they hit the local bowls club where the got among the action and “had the time of our lives.”

00db49683f7087d5cebca7909b597e35

Kicking up her heels ... Sam Frost got into the spirit of her lawn bowls date.
With The Bachelorette now outrating all competition — and even building on the numbers Sam Wood’s The Bachelor managed — Frost is among those eagerly tuning in each week.

Having been keen to see what the boys got up to when she wasn’t there, she said that for the most part she has been pleasantly surprised by what she’s seen.

585ad1d83f25e3118ec5e3a8b241d4f7

Future looks bright ... Sam’s “very happy” with the man who wins her final rose. Photo: Adam Yip
“Seeing some of the boys being a bit jealous was interesting though because I didn’t see that at all when they were around me,” she said.

And so far she’s been happy to watch the show with her family — except for one moment last Wednesday.

“I definitely covered my eyes when we were watching the kiss (with Sasha),” she said. “Watching it with the family was a bit awkward, I was like, ‘Sam, cut it out!’”

While the rumour mill has been swirling that she has already broken up with the man she handed her final rose to, Frost is quick to shut down those reports.

“I’m very happy,” she said. “I just ignore stories like that.”

And has she found the man she will still be with in 50 years’ time?

“Yes, absolutely without a doubt,” Frost asserted.

The Bachelorette, Wednesday and Thursday, 7.30pm, Channel 10

Back