Skip to main content

The Bachelorette

The 20 questions videos on Facebook and the comments in response to them are interesting!
the 20 question videos make a real difference in knowing them imo. I warmed to Sasha after hearing his 20 ? and intro. They're all on ten's site. I loved Keiran's, very cool with him looking like a natural while balancing on a wall walking back and forwards while answering his questions.

Apparently some people are up in arms because Famous Magazine 'spoilt' who the winner was. It also says Sam is pregnant.

In my opinion if it's said in that rag you can pretty much guarantee it's NOT the winner lol

Apparently some people are up in arms because Famous Magazine 'spoilt' who the winner was. It also says Sam is pregnant.

In my opinion if it's said in that rag you can pretty much guarantee it's NOT the winner lol
Who'd they say it is?

12145215_977849232261703_150320228_n.jpg

I can't watch with ya'll live tonight :( but I can tomorrow fingers crossed. Have fun!

Are any NSW people watching it live tonight? I will probably watch the recording later however I may get lured here if I have a friend.

So annoying to be 3 hours behind but I'll be reading this thread! And then posting belated musings later as usual haha.

Back