Skip to main content

The Bachelorette

What a ah... cute doggie...

tumblr_nvjc01cK471seuriqo4_250.gif
Just thought I should post this for anyone that may have missed it .

this morning on KiisFM they had Sam Frost pulling the bachelors' names from hat and giving brief description of the guys
she seemed to be giving little away but when it came to Kayne she laughed and then got into a discussion re his terrible rapping and that he thinks he's good but is totally unaware how bad he is

anyway they had a body language expert watching her - she said she gave very little away because was sitting on her hands ... but when she was unfolding the pieces of paper and then what she did with them afterwards or her eye movements when reading the names was what she'd looked at

she thought Kayne will be the winner

:eek:

yeah I wonder why Kayne got that rose tattoo...
If he's the winner, isnt he suppose to be hiding the fact for now , or future GF's mightnt be so keen to see a large rose, if he just did it for a daily reminder of being on the show with Sam?

11809945_1620839844836148_1259776627_a.jpg

kayne_buik
FOLLOW
11821161_1630968830478674_310051939_n.jpg

48 likes
7w

Does Kayne even get a single one-on-one date though? I don't remember seeing anything in that teaser montage they showed at the end of episode one.

Sam Frost reveals she's had sex with The Bachelorette winner 'SIX times a day' since show ended... and says frequency of their intimacy 'gets a bit silly'
By Megan Pustetto For Daily Mail Australia

Published: 15:58 EST, 2 October 2015 | Updated: 16:49 EST, 2 October 2015
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...chelorette-winner-SIX-times-day.html#comments
She is currently on her quest to find true love, and it appears Sam Frost has achieved just that, with the smitten brunette revealing that she and her chosen man have sex ‘sometimes six’ times a day.

When asked bluntly by KIIS FM breakfast hosts Kyle and Jackie O on Friday whether she has been intimate with the winner, Sam admitted that she had indeed since the show finished filming.

In response to Kyle and Jackie’s surprised reactions, Sam, 26, defended herself saying: ‘It’s a fresh relationship!’

2CFFA22500000578-0-image-a-14_1443762875037.jpg

+10
Smitten: Sam Frost revealed to Kyle and Jackie-O on Friday that she and the winner of The Bachelorette have sex ‘sometimes six’ times a day

Kyle then probed the reality star further, asking: ‘Is it like a five times a day type thing going on?’

Share this article
209 shares
Sam replied by saying: ‘Yeah it gets a bit silly’ before adding: ‘I’m very, very happy!’

Kyle then clarified the revelation, asking her again if she really had sex five times a day, and Sam quipped back admitting it was even more, saying: ‘Yeah sometimes six!’

2CFFA22900000578-0-image-a-15_1443762879137.jpg

+10
Opening up: When asked bluntly by KIIS FM breakfast hosts whether she has had sex with the winner, Sam admitted that she had indeed, before revealing they had been intimate ‘a lot’ since the show finished filming

During the interview the besotted television personality also admitted that since the show began airing on Channel Ten, she had not met up with the winner, in a bid to keep the result a secret and not spoil the ending for viewers.

Jackie also put her predictions forward, declaring that she thinks the winner may be Sasha Mielczarek ‘based on how smitten’ Sam already is with him on the show.

Sam kept tight lipped and made sure not to give too much away.

‘Everyone keeps saying Sash – I just feel like saying you guys will be pleasantly surprised,’ she said dubiously as she added that viewers may not have pegged the final winner as a front runner.

2CEDC5C000000578-0-Back_for_more_The_blonde_beauty_then_grabbed_the_hunk_for_anothe-a-13_1443762834298.jpg

+10
Front runner: Jackie put her predictions on who wins forward, declaring that she thinks it may be Sasha Mielczarak ‘based on how smitten’ Sam already is with him on the show

2CEDC3FA00000578-3257200-Passionate_During_the_cocktail_party_after_their_teamy_one_on_on-a-1_1443765274995.jpg

2CEDC40200000578-3257200-Passionate_During_the_cocktail_party_after_their_teamy_one_on_on-a-2_1443765275002.jpg

'He was a very good kisser actually': During the cocktail party after their teamy one-on-one tango dancing date, Sasha and Sam shared a steamy kiss after he pulled her aside and admitted her felt like kissing her

2CEDC5D000000578-0-_I_wanted_you_to_do_that_on_our_tango_date_Sam_and_Sasha_shared_-a-16_1443762886991.jpg

+10
‘Everyone keeps saying Sash – I just feel like saying you guys will be pleasantly surprised,’ she said dubiously as she added that viewers may not have pegged the final winner as a front runner

During her time on air, Sam was also asked by the radio hosts to tell them a few things about each of the contenders, as they employed a body language expert to study Sam’s behaviour.

Going off their observations the expert predicted that it would be most likely Kayne Buik who steals Sam’s heart.

Meanwhile, during the exercise when asked what she thinks of the show's front runner Sasha, Sam said: 'Gorgeous and very funny,’ before pausing and adding: ‘All of them are gorgeous through.’

During the cocktail party after their teamy one-on-one tango dancing date, Sasha and Sam shared a steamy kiss after he pulled her aside and admitted her felt like kissing her.

'It's difficult because I just want to kiss you right now,' he revealed, before she surprised him by saying: 'You should'.

Sasha appeared to be careful to not over step the mark or make Sam feel uncomfortable, gently placed his hand at the base of her neck.

'Kissing Sash for the first time, I can't describe it - it was exactly how it was supposed to feel,' a giddy Bachelorette told the camera.

2CF8067400000578-3256052-image-m-31_1443706544559.jpg

+10
Brief: On Thursday night during their thrill-seeking one-on-one date, Sam also locked lips with English gentleman Alex Cameron

2CF8064000000578-0-image-m-65_1443695395922.jpg

+10
Lack lustre: However the financial consultant didn’t get a passionate and steamy embrace like she shared with Sasha

And when asked by Jackie O for details on their first kiss, Sam revealed that she had coincidently planned to kiss him on the same night.

‘I was going to kiss him anyway and then I found out afterwards that he actually said to them can I have a private spot so I can kiss Sam,’ she said.

‘He was a very good kisser actually,’ she admitted, adding: ‘It’s very nerve racking the first kiss!’

San also explained what type of kissers she prefers saying she likes ‘a nice amount of tongue, I do like the tongue – just a sneaky tip.’

On Thursday night during their thrill-seeking one-on-one date, Sam also locked lips with English gentleman Alex Cameron.

Although the financial consultant didn’t get a passionate and steamy embrace like she shared with Sasha.

Sam also gave Michael Turner a kiss to say thank you for his thoughtful gift on Thursday night and reciprocated the action to Sasha who also provided her with a personal heart warming gift on the night.

2CF84B5C00000578-0-_I_think_this_is_amazing_Sam_gave_Michael_a_kiss_to_say_thank_yo-a-27_1443763200995.jpg

+10
'I think this is amazing': Sam gave Michael a kiss to say thank you for his thoughtful gift

Meanwhile, on Thursday night's episode of The Project, Sam Frost revealed she rated her steamy first kiss with Sasha 'a 9.2' out of ten but added that things went 'downhill very quickly' after.

It appeared Sam had a busy of media calls on Friday, as she was also seen leaving the Nova FM radio station building in Sydney's Pyrmont later that day.

Dressed casually in a pair of black skinny jeans, boots and a waterfall cardigan, Sam sported a natural makeup look for the outing.

2CFE284C00000578-0-image-m-26_1443763092379.jpg

+10
Hot demand: It appeared Sam had a busy of media calls on Friday, as she was also seen leaving the Nova building later that day

2CFE249200000578-0-image-a-24_1443763082277.jpg

+10
2CFE265200000578-0-image-m-23_1443763067432.jpg

+10
Casual; Dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans, boots and a waterfall cardigan, Sam sported a natural makeup look for the outing

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...rette-winner-SIX-times-day.html#ixzz3nOPOQyPO
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Kayne or Richie.

It's interesting watching this Sam as opposed to male Sam. She is giving hints about the type of guy she is looking for - thrill seekers, guys who do funny shit for her - to me it's clear why Drew, David and Will are no longer there. I think getting rid of Keiron was a mistake, but I suspect it came from a place of kindness.

Whereas with male Sam, personality was nothing, he was all about eyes and boobs

Kayne or Richie.

It's interesting watching this Sam as opposed to male Sam. She is giving hints about the type of guy she is looking for - thrill seekers, guys who do funny shit for her - to me it's clear why Drew, David and Will are no longer there. I think getting rid of Keiron was a mistake, but I suspect it came from a place of kindness.

Whereas with male Sam, personality was nothing, he was all about eyes and boobs

Eyes, boobs AND proximity to him and thus convenience.

'I knew from the moment I met Sam we had no chemistry': Will Ferrier says Bachelorette Sam Frost's 'not his type' as he reveals crush on The Bachelor's Heather Maltman
By SUZANNAH HILLS FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA and AAP REPORTER

PUBLISHED: 01:24 EST, 2 October 2015 | UPDATED: 01:48 EST, 2 October 2015

• He was the fourth bachelor to be given the heave-ho by Sam Frost.

But it appears Will Ferrier isn't too cut-up about losing out on his chance at love with The Bachelorette - admitting he knew right from the start they had 'no chemistry'.

After leaving the mansion in a double elimination alongside Kieren Nicholas on Thursday night's episode, the quirky 31-year-old said Sam was never 'his type'.

But the Perth bachelor also revealed a crush on another reality star - The Bachelor's Heather Maltman.

Scroll down for video

2CF86DCB00000578-3256403-image-a-57_1443713066861.jpg

Beyond the friendzone: Will Ferrier admits he had no chemistry with The Bachelorette Sam Frost

2CF86DE000000578-3256403-image-a-41_1443711722528.jpg

His time to go: The 31-year-old musician from Perth was the fourth contestant to be booted off the reality show on Thursday night's episode

'There was nothing there and we were two different cuts of cloth and I was 110% not her type and she's not my type.'

But the barista-come-musician did however reveal he has a crush on Heather, who like Will, became well-known for her quirky sense of humour on The Bachelor.

Heather did make it to the final four on the show, but was sent home after Bachelor Sam Wood placed her in the 'friendzone', much like Will.

2CF8351000000578-3256117-image-a-25_1443698330006.jpg

His last date: Will did get treated to an exfoliation treatment by Sam before he left the Bachelorette

2CF8354800000578-3256117-image-a-26_1443698336545.jpg

'I was 110% not her type and she's not my type': Will admitted it wasn't a case of opposites attract for him and Sam Frost despite the pair enjoying some alone time on a spa date

So he was devastated to discover, upon being booted off the Bachelorette, that she has since found love.

'I had a big crush on Heather Maltman but I only found out she just got a boyfriend, so that fantasy's off the cards,' he said.

But while he wasn't upset to be leaving the Bachelorette, Will was sad to say goodbye to his 'amazing' new friends and free food.

And the Will Stoker And The Embers band member insists he did go on The Bachelorette in the genuine hope of finding love.

2CAE522800000578-3256403-image-a-42_1443712415761.jpg

He's a fan! Will admitted he has a crush on The Bachelor's Heather Maltman and was gutted to discover upon leaving The Bachelorette that she is no longer single

2CEDAD0F00000578-3255694-image-m-58_1443667721549.jpg

Flaunting it: Will, pictured showing off his abs during a show challenge, insists he honestly hoped to find love on the show, saying: 'I'm looking for my future partner wife'

'Honestly I went on because I'm single and looking, and lonely, and I'm looking for my future partner wife,' he said.

'I just needed more time to get to know her, but you really have to cut to the chase in that kind of situation and it was very difficult for me to do that.'

Despite not finding love on Ten's reality dating show, the WA musician and barista hasn't given up searching.

2CED68B900000578-3256403-Different_look_When_contestant_Will_Ferrier_held_the_group_date_-a-43_1443712487882.jpg

Fan favourite: While viewers doubted Will and Sam would become romantically involved, the musician and his quirky outfits became a talking topic of the show

2CF4910F00000578-3255694-image-a-60_1443667957409.jpg

Note the similarities: One fan even made a meme of Will, comparing one of the contestant's creative outfits to that of popular children's presenter Monica Trapaga of Play School fame

'Ultimately maybe this will just broaden my horizons on the dating scene because I've been single for too long and my mum and dad are doing their nut over the fact they've got three sons and none of us are married with kids.'

And Ferrier says that now he's back in the real world, he's just being his 'looney tune wild card' self.

'I'm just doing my usual, creeping girls out by being too hard and fast too early,' he admits.

The Bachelorette continues on Wednesday and Thursday nights at 7.30pm on Channel Ten

2CAC423300000578-3256403-_This_is_from_the_heart_the_dashing_Australian_told_her_as_he_sa-a-44_1443712501855.jpg

'I'm just doing my usual, creeping girls out by being too hard and fast too early': Will, pictured performing a 'ditty' for Sam Frost, now plans to continue looking for love

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...Bachelor-s-Heather-Maltman.html#ixzz3nPSD6crz
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back