Skip to main content

The Bachelorette

I never understood this age gap thing. Like why do people get concerned over it. I mean there was like a 20 plus year age difference between my aunt and uncle.
my awks (ambiguity) with how I said it. Sarah is Sam's age but mature, that was my hint hehe. I'm not one to normally think it matters at all either. I think I worded it badly trying not to be too obvious in saying that I think Sam is way immature for her age.

my awks (ambiguity) with how I said it. Sarah is Sam's age but mature, that was my hint hehe. I'm not one to normally think it matters at all either. I think I worded it badly trying not to be too obvious in saying that I think Sam is way immature for her age.

Yes, I agree. You can have people be the same age but differ greatly in maturity.

My parents have a 10 year age gap and my dad says sometimes it's blindingly obvious when mum tries to talk to him about things like the kardashians that he really couldn't give a crap about. However even if they were the same age he'd probably still feel that way over those topics. In other areas they are better matched.

Sorry not really sure what my point here was...

So excited!!!!!

anigif_original-grid-image-5259-1443614802-1.gif

My parents have a 10 year age gap and my dad says sometimes it's blindingly obvious when mum tries to talk to him about things like the kardashians that he really couldn't give a crap about. However even if they were the same age he'd probably still feel that way over those topics. In other areas they are better matched.

Sorry not really sure what my point here was...

That the Kardashians have ruined tv?

Back