Skip to main content

The Bachelorette

Davey's eyes are very pretty, but I can't help and think he is just a douche. Too young like, a bit goofy but not the good goofy, like kayne type of goofy... But those eyes are pretty.
supposedly he's coping flack online for having been a douche and a bully ... so much flack that he's apologised if he DID ... so where there's smoke there's fire I guess

why didn't they show Kayne getting any one on one time with Sam after the boringball?? I think both dates tonight were strange ... hardly romantic going up in separate planes - and what if the guy got really really airsick and started up chucking?
and I don't think I'll be rushing out to play dodgeball anytime soon - or to watch it ... meh!

OMG! This dance routine is making me cringe so bad, I actually am glad to be distracted with my phone right about now. Eeeeeeeeek!

They have chemistry though! She is so captivated, so flustered, so keen...

So now, what's the lowdown on his past relationship, like why did the engagement end. Surely this was gossiped about

As I said yesterday, I heard an interview with Sam on Wednesday morning radio and she said that NO ONE WALKS

It was bloody reported in a trash magazine. Like The Daily Mail, who seem to know where Drew is constantly, even though he didn't even make the Top Ten.

Bully on the show or real life?
real life apparently ...

'I'm sorry if I caused hurt to anyone when I was younger': The Bachelorette's Davey Lloyd says he's a different man' after accusations of bullying are posted online
By NOLA OJOMU and AMY CROFFEY FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

The Bachelorette’s Davey Lloyd insists he is a more mature man following bullying allegations posted online.

Davey, from Narrabeen Beach, Sydney, has become a standout star on the Channel Ten reality show thanks to his ill-advised references to ‘nipple rash’ and being a ‘girlfriend guy’.

However, the lovable carpenter has allegedly been accused of mistreating others in the past.

According to The Daily Telegraph, Davey has responded to the allegations, saying: ‘I am sorry if I caused hurt to anyone when I was younger’.

2CE98F9F00000578-3253674-image-m-3_1443561807212.jpg

Changed man: The Bachelorette’s Davey Lloyd, who is seen here grabbing a model's bottom in an Instagram post, insists he is a more mature man following bullying allegations posted online

2CE9374D00000578-3253674-image-a-1_1443561520556.jpg

Foolish: The 25-year-old says he was 'silly and foolish'

The 25-year-old added: ‘I was silly and foolish during my school years, I have grown up a lot since then.’

The allegations were reportedly made on the show's Facebook page, however the comments are no longer visible.

Daily Mail Australia recently uncovered a host of never-before-seen snaps which showed off the reality star's wild side.

In one now deleted picture from social media, the cheeky reality star is seen sporting a racy red bra and matching lipstick.

2CB384B100000578-0-No_nipple_rash_around_here_The_Bachelorette_s_Davey_Lloyd_donnin-m-63_1443541072013.jpg

No 'nipple rash' around here: Daily Mail Australia recently uncovered a host of never-before-seen snaps which showed off the reality star's wild side

With flowers in his raven locks, the likable star who goes by the name 'G.G. – Girlfriend Guy', pouts like a pro alongside the caption: 'You want some, come get some.'

Another snap shows Davey and his mates all lounging naked beside a fireplace.

In the snap, the rascal is sitting cross-legged with a magazine carefully hiding his family jewels, while the rest of the guys pull various poses as they protect their own modesty.

'So sophisticated,' he captioned it.

2CB36CF300000578-3247059-image-a-20_1443064806098.jpg

'If you've got it': Davey and his mates are pictured lounging around completely naked

MasterChef alumni Dan Churchill, 26, gets rather close to Davey in another snap, with a French baguette placed rather suggestively.

'The MasterChef doing his duties,' Davey quipped in the caption.

It's not the first time Davey has showed off his wild side, with Daily Mail Australia uncovering the party-loving carpenter's nose piercing and 'Your Name...' tattooed on his pert bottom back in June.

He seems keen to show off the inking, with Sam Frost telling Daily Mail Australia last month that she also got an eyeful.

2CAC773600000578-3247059-image-m-22_1443065785663.jpg

Nice bra! Sam Frost is seen pinning a rose to the tradie despite them getting off to an awkward start on the show's opening episode

2CB384A100000578-3247059-image-m-15_1443064307665.jpg

Close: MasterChef alumni Dan Churchill gets rather close in another snap with the reality star as he positions a French baguette rather suggestively

But viewers warmed to the cheeky chappy after he put his foot in his mouth at every opportunity during premiere episode of The Bachelorette.

He was left wishing he hadn't spoken when he joked to Sam: 'I'm not used to wearing suits. I'm a builder, so I feel like I could get nipple rash.'

Things quickly went south as he put Sam's guard up by describing himself as a 'full blown legend'.

But, it was about to get worse. A frank discussion of his past relationship history had the Melbourne-born beauty, who has been burnt in love before, questioning whether he was a 'ladies' man'.

Telling her 'I'm the girlfriend' guy, Davey revealed he's had seven 'solid' relationships, despite being just 25-years-old.

2CAC51C000000578-3247059-image-a-19_1443064539663.jpg

Putting his foot in it! During the premiere episode of The Bachelorette, things quickly went south when Davey put Sam's guard up by describing himself as a 'full blown legend'

Davey Lloyd: Not bad, not bullying or racial abuse, just cheeky
September 30, 2015 12:00am
The Daily Telegraph
014d9619a68e583f3eda99812f82316e

Bachelor Davey Lloyd / Picture: Supplied

THE Bachelorette’s Davey Lloyd says his dream job is to be a TV personality, but will allegations of bullying and racial abuse put a stop to his showbiz success?

Responding to rumours he has a history of mistreating people, the 25-year-old South Narrabeen carpenter (above, inset and left) revealed: “I was silly and foolish during my school years, I have grown up a lot since then and I’m a different man today. I am sorry if I caused hurt to anyone when I was younger.”

Sydney Confidential understands that when one alleged victim posted her experience to The Bachelorette’s Facebook page, it was removed.

While declining to comment on specific incidents, production company Endemol Shine Australia released a statement saying: “It is our social media moderation policy to remove any posts that contain foul language, threats, trolling or abuse. While the forum is for fans to engage with the show, we also have a duty of care to participants, and so routinely try to remove defamatory comments.”

Rumours are swirling that The Bachelorette’s youngest contestant entered the mansion as a joke with his mates — but swiftly became competitive with the other 13 gentlemen in search of Sam Frost’s heart.

Romance doesn’t seem to be the first thing on his mind though, with the tradie saying that if he won the lottery he’d buy a round-the-world trip … with two of his mates. He’d also like to move to Hawaii — “because it’s close to America, and America’s where I want to party”.

supposedly he's coping flack online for having been a douche and a bully ... so much flack that he's apologised if he DID ... so where there's smoke there's fire I guess
Do you know what was he a bully about?
Edit: Just saw the article. Thanks.

real life apparently ...

'I'm sorry if I caused hurt to anyone when I was younger': The Bachelorette's Davey Lloyd says he's a different man' after accusations of bullying are posted online
By NOLA OJOMU and AMY CROFFEY FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

The Bachelorette’s Davey Lloyd insists he is a more mature man following bullying allegations posted online.

Davey, from Narrabeen Beach, Sydney, has become a standout star on the Channel Ten reality show thanks to his ill-advised references to ‘nipple rash’ and being a ‘girlfriend guy’.

However, the lovable carpenter has allegedly been accused of mistreating others in the past.

According to The Daily Telegraph, Davey has responded to the allegations, saying: ‘I am sorry if I caused hurt to anyone when I was younger’.

2CE98F9F00000578-3253674-image-m-3_1443561807212.jpg

Changed man: The Bachelorette’s Davey Lloyd, who is seen here grabbing a model's bottom in an Instagram post, insists he is a more mature man following bullying allegations posted online

2CE9374D00000578-3253674-image-a-1_1443561520556.jpg

Foolish: The 25-year-old says he was 'silly and foolish'

The 25-year-old added: ‘I was silly and foolish during my school years, I have grown up a lot since then.’

The allegations were reportedly made on the show's Facebook page, however the comments are no longer visible.

Daily Mail Australia recently uncovered a host of never-before-seen snaps which showed off the reality star's wild side.

In one now deleted picture from social media, the cheeky reality star is seen sporting a racy red bra and matching lipstick.

2CB384B100000578-0-No_nipple_rash_around_here_The_Bachelorette_s_Davey_Lloyd_donnin-m-63_1443541072013.jpg

No 'nipple rash' around here: Daily Mail Australia recently uncovered a host of never-before-seen snaps which showed off the reality star's wild side

With flowers in his raven locks, the likable star who goes by the name 'G.G. – Girlfriend Guy', pouts like a pro alongside the caption: 'You want some, come get some.'

Another snap shows Davey and his mates all lounging naked beside a fireplace.

In the snap, the rascal is sitting cross-legged with a magazine carefully hiding his family jewels, while the rest of the guys pull various poses as they protect their own modesty.

'So sophisticated,' he captioned it.

2CB36CF300000578-3247059-image-a-20_1443064806098.jpg

'If you've got it': Davey and his mates are pictured lounging around completely naked

MasterChef alumni Dan Churchill, 26, gets rather close to Davey in another snap, with a French baguette placed rather suggestively.

'The MasterChef doing his duties,' Davey quipped in the caption.

It's not the first time Davey has showed off his wild side, with Daily Mail Australia uncovering the party-loving carpenter's nose piercing and 'Your Name...' tattooed on his pert bottom back in June.

He seems keen to show off the inking, with Sam Frost telling Daily Mail Australia last month that she also got an eyeful.

2CAC773600000578-3247059-image-m-22_1443065785663.jpg

Nice bra! Sam Frost is seen pinning a rose to the tradie despite them getting off to an awkward start on the show's opening episode

2CB384A100000578-3247059-image-m-15_1443064307665.jpg

Close: MasterChef alumni Dan Churchill gets rather close in another snap with the reality star as he positions a French baguette rather suggestively

But viewers warmed to the cheeky chappy after he put his foot in his mouth at every opportunity during premiere episode of The Bachelorette.

He was left wishing he hadn't spoken when he joked to Sam: 'I'm not used to wearing suits. I'm a builder, so I feel like I could get nipple rash.'

Things quickly went south as he put Sam's guard up by describing himself as a 'full blown legend'.

But, it was about to get worse. A frank discussion of his past relationship history had the Melbourne-born beauty, who has been burnt in love before, questioning whether he was a 'ladies' man'.

Telling her 'I'm the girlfriend' guy, Davey revealed he's had seven 'solid' relationships, despite being just 25-years-old.

2CAC51C000000578-3247059-image-a-19_1443064539663.jpg

Putting his foot in it! During the premiere episode of The Bachelorette, things quickly went south when Davey put Sam's guard up by describing himself as a 'full blown legend'

Davey Lloyd: Not bad, not bullying or racial abuse, just cheeky
September 30, 2015 12:00am
The Daily Telegraph
014d9619a68e583f3eda99812f82316e

Bachelor Davey Lloyd / Picture: Supplied

THE Bachelorette’s Davey Lloyd says his dream job is to be a TV personality, but will allegations of bullying and racial abuse put a stop to his showbiz success?

Responding to rumours he has a history of mistreating people, the 25-year-old South Narrabeen carpenter (above, inset and left) revealed: “I was silly and foolish during my school years, I have grown up a lot since then and I’m a different man today. I am sorry if I caused hurt to anyone when I was younger.”

Sydney Confidential understands that when one alleged victim posted her experience to The Bachelorette’s Facebook page, it was removed.

While declining to comment on specific incidents, production company Endemol Shine Australia released a statement saying: “It is our social media moderation policy to remove any posts that contain foul language, threats, trolling or abuse. While the forum is for fans to engage with the show, we also have a duty of care to participants, and so routinely try to remove defamatory comments.”

Rumours are swirling that The Bachelorette’s youngest contestant entered the mansion as a joke with his mates — but swiftly became competitive with the other 13 gentlemen in search of Sam Frost’s heart.

Romance doesn’t seem to be the first thing on his mind though, with the tradie saying that if he won the lottery he’d buy a round-the-world trip … with two of his mates. He’d also like to move to Hawaii — “because it’s close to America, and America’s where I want to party”.
He was that guy in school.

Back