Skip to main content

The Bachelorette

Look at Alex playing with her hair.

"I wish it were MINE."

will we form a q ;)... the man's confident and smooth in the best way

and the beanie...
a little of the Gerard Butler look imo
alex_bach_zpshyx1h5ma.png

Seriously I just have this sneaking feeling Alex is gay. He's very very feminine, and I swear I saw him blush tonight when he aknowledged Osher.

I know it seems weird that a possibly gay guy would go on but don't forget reality tv nowadays is really just a avenue for people trying to get into TV.
Noooo!... I'll volunteer to find out

Sasha is totally jealous. He was way too curious about the kids.

In saying that. Something that came to mind was when sorceress stated how sasha was the only guy to seen to ask Sam about herself and paid attention to her. I being it to because he did hold back on telling the guys about kissing Sam, so I think he is genuinely into her, genuinely wants something with Sam.
yeh I agree, maybe the sign of jealous is good, shows he's invested.

I love that Richie chose Will and Kayne and not the obvious "jock" types. And that the adorkable team won. Best part of this episode!

me too, total gold!

Davey the tool self titles his team the Jocks and the dorks whipped their arses, sweet moment.
Davey reminds me of those college jocks you see in the movies, with all his rings too. :vomit:

Ritchie showed his alpha male in the best possible way... smart, in action and humble.

Davey picking Michael was funny too, wasn't Michael a goal keeper so he'd be conditioned to go at/block the ball - not dodge it.

Last edited:
One by one the less... bulky men are given the flick. Soon it will be all menmenmenmen manly men.

Really not sure what Tony is doing there still. The editors spend so much time making me despise Sasha and ignoring people (like Kieren), also Kayne, or even Tony, who I would like to get to know somewhat before they get tossed on the not built like a brick shithouse enough pile.

Even the girls who weren't going to get anywhere with Sam Wood got enough airtime so we had a sense they'd been on the show. This lot are just nervy grins in suits in rose ceremonies, for the most part.
totally agree.
Tony comes across so different in his 20 question video too, I've been thinking he might be getting down played, not sure...

Honestly, I can take or leave Rosie's recaps. They are entertaining but I've seen other similar versions that are more to my taste/style. Still, recapping TV shows is not a new thing and Bach is hugely popular so she can't claim the monopoly there. I get what she is saying nonetheless.

I haven't taken much notice of Rosie's recaps, just an occasional look when someone has posted a link here.
They seem ok, but reviewing tv shows is not her "thing", we do it here every day with an equal if not even higher amount of clever and hilarious observations.

Back