Skip to main content

The Bachelorette

Sasha is totally jealous. He was way too curious about the kids.

In saying that. Something that came to mind was when sorceress stated how sasha was the only guy to seen to ask Sam about herself and paid attention to her. I being it to because he did hold back on telling the guys about kissing Sam, so I think he is genuinely into her, genuinely wants something with Sam.

I'm not a massive fan of Sasha but I agree with this - although it's hard to tell if the other guys really don't ask Sam about herself or they do and it just doesn't make the final cut.

With some of the guys though the conversation and attention does always seems very centred on themselves - Michael seems to be the biggest offender there.

"Bear" I believe is the correct term

2975FABB00000578-3116278-image-a-50_1433809867113.jpg

I think he's more an otter.

Michael is really boring.

She's talking to dave at the cocktail party... Can't blame the girl. Bet she wishes it wasn't just talk.

Seriously, after this episode, he should be shirtless 100% of the time. We will never see consuela again though.

I'm not a massive fan of Sasha but I agree with this - although it's hard to tell if the other guys really don't ask Sam about herself or they do and it just doesn't make the final cut.

With some of the guys though the conversation and attention does always seems very centred on themselves - Michael seems to be the biggest offender there.

tumblr_nmty8nxa3R1sonlo9o1_400.gif

Yeah I find that with Michael too. I'm not sure he is genuine.

Sasha came across as a douche in tonight's episode with the dodgeball. The 'considering the competition' made me go huh!? But he does seem like a blokes bloke, competitive and his words are a reflection of that and not with the intention of being demeaning

Sorry sis!

He is good looking, but he has no charisma, he isn't funny, it's all abut him and besides looking at him (which btw there are way hotter in the house than him), there's nothing else.

What's the diference between a person with charisma and a person who has no charisma at all?

Ok Michael was really cute with those notes. I am back on that Michael train.

I'm flakey that's my excuse.

He still isn't Richie or Davey. Just saying.

Just to play devils advocate... Sam shouldn't have asked Michael what kind of kiss is it... We kind of know his feelings on that... I'm joking.[DOUBLEPOST=1443705039][/DOUBLEPOST]
Blondes are not my type ;)
Sure sure... That's what people with terrible taste say lol

Back