Skip to main content

The Bachelorette

I may have had to step away for a moment.

For air.

120px-Kermit_fap.gif
Totally understand! Don't get me wrong, the others had good bodies, but daves :jawdrop::nurse::writing:

Michael is really boring.

She's talking to dave at the cocktail party... Can't blame the girl. Bet she wishes it wasn't just talk.

Seriously, after this episode, he should be shirtless 100% of the time. We will never see consuela again though.

Drew is so hot without all that hair!

I must be the minority, but I think sasha and Sam are adorable.

Edit: I saw tongue, I saw tongue. She is so hot for him, he talks too much at times and I think it is because he is hot for her too. My hubby used to do that. I admit and am not shy to say I couldn't help myself and just go straight for the kiss. Kind of like Sam kind of just goes in for more. She is so hot for him big time!

I actually quite enjoyed that episode...probably because we got extended time of Alex speaking :inlove:

I'm happy Sam let Will go since she was obviously never going to choose him. Shame about Keiran. A bit of a wasted opportunity there me thinks. I find him quite attractive.

Very happy that red team won the dodge ball. Sasha and Davey were being really douchey. Richie is really smart. I actually said "well played" when he chose Will then Kayne.

The editing tonight was pretty piss poor, but the only interesting thing was Kayne's date at the mud bath not being shown, and not for the reasons y'all think……….. or do.

But yeah it's clear Davey is being "kept" in I think. Other wise he would have been gone last week. Sasha is turning douche but still gets heaps of air time, Tony Who still stands in as a filler. I predict the final three as Sasha, Michael and Davey, I predicted last week Davey will show his soft sensitive side and go a long way and it still stands.

Sam's dodging a few pash attempts it seems, she's not giving anything away.

I actually quite enjoyed that episode...probably because we got extended time of Alex speaking :inlove:

I'm happy Sam let Will go since she was obviously never going to choose him. Shame about Keiran. A bit of a wasted opportunity there me thinks. I find him quite attractive.

Very happy that red team won the dodge ball. Sasha and Davey were being really douchey. Richie is really smart. I actually said "well played" when he chose Will then Kayne.

Seriously I just have this sneaking feeling Alex is gay. He's very very feminine, and I swear I saw him blush tonight when he aknowledged Osher.

I know it seems weird that a possibly gay guy would go on but don't forget reality tv nowadays is really just a avenue for people trying to get into TV.

Seriously I just have this sneaking feeling Alex is gay. He's very very feminine, and I swear I saw him blush tonight when he acknowledged Osher.

I know it seems weird that a possibly gay guy would go on but don't forget reality tv nowadays is really just a avenue for people trying to get into TV.

You could be right. I hadn't thought that with Alex (I do Tony) but who knows really.

Alex acts very similar to a few English men I know so I assumed a lot of his mannerisms may have been cultural.

Seriously I just have this sneaking feeling Alex is gay. He's very very feminine, and I swear I saw him blush tonight when he aknowledged Osher.

Y'all think everyone's gay. I thought that was my job! :p

I think Alex is just European. The only one who pinged for me was Luke.

I'm really enjoying hearing Alex talk, he sounds interesting. I totally see the attraction. He seems like such a gentleman. He has this quiet/calm control and without effort commands your attention. She needs to keep him to the end.

Sasha is totally jealous. He was way too curious about the kids.

In saying that. Something that came to mind was when sorceress stated how sasha was the only guy to seen to ask Sam about herself and paid attention to her. I being it to because he did hold back on telling the guys about kissing Sam, so I think he is genuinely into her, genuinely wants something with Sam.

Back