Skip to main content

TBL Families

I'm not complaining about the season as a whole though. For me a great season of a reality show must contain at least one person whose "journey" I end up caring about. This season gave us Mel.

I'm not complaining about the season as a whole though. For me a great season of a reality show must contain at least one person whose "journey" I end up caring about. This season gave us Mel.

Yeah I liked Mel the best too. I even ended up liking Jodie as well in the end. :laugh::)

I liked the white team too. I guess I was rooting for Cliff to beat the Joffres.

I liked Tiff the best for trainer and Shannan a close second.

I totally gone off Michelle and Commando this season.

I'm not desperate to know but I like to be prepared and wonder how they will get to that point of those three being there. What happens to get rid of the other two. It's part of my fun of watching the show. I'm also working this evening so may not get to see much if we are busy.

It looks like there is a red line tonight, the person with the lowest weight loss percentage will fall below the red line and be automatically eliminated. The two people below the yellow line will voted off as per normal. With Tony having a pass straight to finale, this means only one more person will be safe above the yellow line.

I get the feeling that many people have. What I don't like from any of them is the regular shouting.

I don't know if it is because they are dating and then "coincidentally" their teams both started an alliance with each other. It all seems corrupted and very fishy (to me at least). Plus Commando's arrogance in that big fight with Cliff all those weeks ago majorly put me off him.

Boring result. I will watch tomorrow just to see what the eliminated contestants look like. The Joffres will just split the money 4 ways so it doesn't matter who wins. Poor Pablo - no woman will be good enough for him in his mums eyes.

Boring result. I will watch tomorrow just to see what the eliminated contestants look like. The Joffres will just split the money 4 ways so it doesn't matter who wins. Poor Pablo - no woman will be good enough for him in his mums eyes.
I got busy so missed the last bit once they got home. Probably a good thing. I'm not interested either in the winner and am just doing it for the others.

I agree disappointing to ending. Comepltly predictable ending and overall predictable series. I'm only interested in seeing the eliminated contestants. Don't really care about the winners announcement.

I can't wait to see everyone at finale? Wow, Tony wants to get down to 75. He's going to look so skinny, too much so, he seems right to me at the moment. Pablo has the most still to lose and I so hope he wins! Neither of his brothers would expect him to.

Rob was really nice, telling them to vote him out. I really like him now, I felt he had a bit of a chip on his shoulder at the beginning. What a great homecoming, his beautiful little daughter being born!

I wonder what the Pestell's look like! Can't wait!!

I agree disappointing to ending. Comepltly predictable ending and overall predictable series. I'm only interested in seeing the eliminated contestants. Don't really care about the winners announcement.

I like that avi better. It was strange talking to a piece of poo lol
It might be predictable but I only warmed to the Jofres late in the piece and I'm always excited for finale!

I can't wait to see everyone at finale? Wow, Tony wants to get down to 75. He's going to look so skinny, too much so, he seems right to me at the moment. Pablo has the most still to lose and I so hope he wins! Neither of his brothers would expect him to.

Rob was really nice, telling them to vote him out. I really like him now, I felt he had a bit of a chip on his shoulder at the beginning. What a great homecoming, his beautiful little daughter being born!

I wonder what the Pestell's look like! Can't wait!!
Nope, still don't like him but it was chivalrous of him to bow out. Tony looks a bit too slender now so to get to 75 is asking a lot. How tall is he? I think Pablo might have one of those faces that will always look full, but he looked good in the blue jumper. I'd really like them to say the heights of the contestants so those of us who are of a similar size and/or height can better idientify with them, apart from losing some quite unrealistic weights each week.

I wanted Mel to win too, but now I hope it's Pablo. I think Pablo was the Joffres' humanity, he kept them from going the full mean on the other contestants. And I think he would share equally with his family, whereas I'm not sure Tony or Daniel are as generous. They'd still share, but not equally, I think.

I wanted Mel to win too, but now I hope it's Pablo. I think Pablo was the Joffres' humanity, he kept them from going the full mean on the other contestants. And I think he would share equally with his family, whereas I'm not sure Tony or Daniel are as generous. They'd still share, but not equally, I think.
The full mean. That was what it looked, sounded and felt like sometimes.

Nope, still don't like him but it was chivalrous of him to bow out. Tony looks a bit too slender now so to get to 75 is asking a lot. How tall is he? I think Pablo might have one of those faces that will always look full, but he looked good in the blue jumper. I'd really like them to say the heights of the contestants so those of us who are of a similar size and/or height can better idientify with them, apart from losing some quite unrealistic weights each week.

I know I want to know the contestants BMIs

Back