Skip to main content

TBL Families

I don't like Tony. Or Rob. I only like Daniel cause he will look hot at finale. Pablo is likeable, the only thing I didn't like is thst he voted off Mel. Tenaelle isn't the most loveable contestant and the hailwoods just had this dislikeableness about them. Very poor casting this year.

I don't like Tony. Or Rob. I only like Daniel cause he will look hot at finale. Pablo is likeable, the only thing I didn't like is thst he voted off Mel. Tenaelle isn't the most loveable contestant and the hailwoods just had this dislikeableness about them. Very poor casting this year.

Is your avi a poo? Lol

It bugged me all season and last night when he was voting out Johnee it finally hit me who he looked like.

I like Pablo, but the Mel "romance" was never really a thing at all. It was pushed by the producers/editing people etc and I think the rest of the red team used Mel to their advantage.

I hope Sam can take it out but I bet it will be one of the Joffre's. It has been so predictable all season. :thumbsdown:
*Sigh*

I wish they would do a normal series where everybody are complete strangers to each other. But I don't think Biggest Loser will be coming back next year.

I hope Sam can take it out but I bet it will be one of the Joffre's. It has been so predictable all season. :thumbsdown:
*Sigh*

I wish they would do a normal series where everybody are complete strangers to each other. But I don't think Biggest Loser will be coming back next year.

I will cry if Daniel leaves tonight.

20 grand isn't to be sneezed at. Screw the Jofres. Hang on, no, I wouldn't screw them. Any of them.

After 10 years we are finally getting the red line! Almost two years ago I sent a message to the biggest loser requesting three major things. 1.Replace the host 2. Make the series longer then 10 weeks and 3. Bring in the red line. And all the requirements where met! That means that channel 10 actually took notice to what their fans where saying! Soemhting channle 9 should learn...

It seemed obvious to me that Sam was leaving. I know anyone can say so afterwards, but I predicted that Daniel and Tony wouldn't hit the gong. The show loves misdirection, so if the promos make it look like something happens, it won't.

So it seems three Jofres will be the final 3. Tony is already above the yellow line and now with the red line there is only other spot available above the yellow line and there's no way Tenille will be that person.

Did anyone else notice that at the start of the episode they showed the contestants weigh in on at finale

I hope 3 Jofres are in the finale. I can't stand Tenealle. When she talks it sounds rehearsed like she's reading from something she's written down in this meek little voice when you can see by her face she's boiling on the inside.

I know a lot of you don't agree but I'd really like to see Rob in finale. He's the one I notice the biggest change in. Plus I'm a sucker for men who go gooey at the sight of their wife and unborn baby lol. I didn't like him at first but I do now. Since Tony is already in I hope it's Rob and Pablo for the other 2.

I hate watching Daniel talk when he says f instead of th on words like frow and anyfink. Tony does it too but it's most pronounced with Daniel.

I hope 3 Jofres are in the finale. I can't stand Tenealle. When she talks it sounds rehearsed like she's reading from something she's written down in this meek little voice when you can see by her face she's boiling on the inside.

I know a lot of you don't agree but I'd really like to see Rob in finale. He's the one I notice the biggest change in. Plus I'm a sucker for men who go gooey at the sight of their wife and unborn baby lol. I didn't like him at first but I do now. Since Tony is already in I hope it's Rob and Pablo for the other 2.

I hate watching Daniel talk when he says f instead of th on words like frow and anyfink. Tony does it too but it's most pronounced with Daniel.

Omg I've noticed that about Daniel two! It's quite funny. I personally want ew final three to be Tony,Tenalle and Daniel. Not Pablo only because I honestly don't have faith that he will have a big transformation at the finale. Not rob because to me he hasn't really played a huge part in the show. He just appears when talking about his wife and daughter or agreeing with what Tony says. I want Daniel in because he is going to look HOT at finale! And my pick to win is (I can't believe I'm saying this) Tenaelle. The whole series it Beene the jofres on top week after week after week. I want a shock ending with thenealle losing heaps of weight on her own and taking out the title. However WAHT I think will end up happening is Tony,Pablo,Rob

Back