Skip to main content

TBL Families

Pretty happy with the final 3, from the final 5. It would have been more interesting if Tenneale was in there to stop it being a Jofre landslide. I hope Tony doesn't win, he already has enough of a shit-eating grin.

I hope he doesn't win either. If he hadn't got immunity he probably wouldn't be in finale.

Did they say that the family who has lost the most will get $100,000? The Jofres will get that too.

I hope he doesn't win either. If he hadn't got immunity he probably wouldn't be in finale.

Did they say that the family who has lost the most will get $100,000? The Jofres will get that too.

Yah and in the first family edition if the biggest loser among the finalist was a member of he biggest losing family then the family would relieve $200,000 on top of the $100,000 from the winner. But they aren't doing it this year I don't think. So if this series had the same rule the jofres would be taking home $300,000 grand tonight. Oh and Rob is obviously going to win the $10,000 of the eliminated contestants.

Shannan has hinted that the Pestells look amazing at the finale. I hope so, but I can't see them beating the Jofres.

I hope both Jodie and Mel have either lost 50 or come close to it. Jodie and Terry will both look great. It's the other two im worried about.

Why can't someone tell Fiona it isn't "ammunity" or "alimination"?
I can put up with the Jofres "finking" "wiv" "everyfing" as you can't really correct a whole family, but the host should be reasonably eloquent. Hayley was worse though.

On the bright side Daniel currently has the highest percentage of the finalists

Only by 0.36.

I am nervous Personal Trainer will get to his 75kg by the end of it :/

I must say, they do get Daniel to do a lot of commentary on that show in comparison to the other contestants.

Only by 0.36.

I am nervous Personal Trainer will get to his 75kg by the end of it :/

I must say, they do get Daniel to do a lot of commentary on that show in comparison to the other contestants.

I would rather Daniel get it than Tony that's for sure.

I'd rather anyone but Tony. Pablo or Daniel would be fine by me but it's going to be Tony isn't it?

Daniel was looking pretty good tonight @Affable I must say.

Most of them looked great.

I was glad Pablo got higher than Tony and also that the Pestells got second highest family

I have now watched 10 series of this show. I have watched almost 200 contestants weigh in at finale and show their transformations. And never have I ever watched a finale so boring, dull and underwhelming. The transformations where hardly anything to wow about. The Jofres where the only ones to lose more then 30% of their weight. And no one lost over 40%. Cliff, Terry, Sylvia, Tony, Jodie, Moses and Johnee all looked the same at finale from when they where eliminated all the rest looked okay nothing special. The only one who looked great was Kayla. And yet their weigh in results where horrible. This series was 2 weeks longer then the last and it seems only one family actually benefited from that. Very disappointing finale. Very very disappointing. I also have yet to see the ratings for last nights finale however the series so far has averaged at around 630,000 viewers per night. I'm hopping it rated over 1 million if not 850,000-900,000. If not this is indeed the last series of the biggest loser. If it does come back I want to too see major difference. Overall I give this season a 5/10. Only because they changed the host and the house and made it 12 weeks long. Everything else disappointed me.

I have now watched 10 series of this show. I have watched almost 200 contestants weigh in at finale and show their transformations. And never have I ever watched a finale so boring, dull and underwhelming. The transformations where hardly anything to wow about. The Jofres where the only ones to lose more then 30% of their weight. And no one lost over 40%. Cliff, Terry, Sylvia, Tony, Jodie, Moses and Johnee all looked the same at finale from when they where eliminated all the rest looked okay nothing special. The only one who looked great was Kayla. And yet their weigh in results where horrible. This series was 2 weeks longer then the last and it seems only one family actually benefited from that. Very disappointing finale. Very very disappointing. I also have yet to see the ratings for last nights finale however the series so far has averaged at around 630,000 viewers per night. I'm hopping it rated over 1 million if not 850,000-900,000. If not this is indeed the last series of the biggest loser. If it does come back I want to too see major difference. Overall I give this season a 5/10. Only because they changed the host and the house and made it 12 weeks long. Everything else disappointed me.

If you ask me, I think Daniel looked great in the end ;)

Back