Skip to main content

TBL Families

There's also a news article which says which are the final three. :rolleyes:.
Written by someone I love to hate - you can tell he hates reality tv and his reports on it are so biased and basically crap.

Written by someone I love to hate - you can tell he hates reality tv and his reports on it are so biased and basically crap.
Where is this article so I may read it?

Where is this article so I may read it?

I just saw it, I will write something in the spoiler and don't click if you don't want anything revealed.

My boy Danny is in ;)

You must not be happy as your wish doesn't look to be coming true?[DOUBLEPOST=1449461538][/DOUBLEPOST]
A very sarcastic piece of journalism.

It is for sure. Never heard of the author either.

So Sam took the money. Good on her. She was right she pretty much had no chance of becoming The Biggest Loser against the Jofre's.

You got to laugh that there will only be three finalists in the finale. The Jofre's goal crushed. The producers did that on purpose didn't they? :laugh:

I think Tony, Daniel and either Rob or Pablo will be in the final three.

Thanks for putting the spoilers in spoiler tags.
It's not a very exciting season for me, so seeing who the top 3 are is really the only thing to look forward to tonight.
I haven't watched every season, but the families concept doesn't seem to work very well. I'm not sure the producers wanted all four of one team all there at the end. It also makes the Jofres complacent. Whoever wins, you know the money will be shared around. It should be about the weight loss, not money.

Why are people so desperate to know? It's only a few hours away :p

I can't wait three hours lol yesterday I was so excited to watch it I spent the whole sleeping to make the time go faster[DOUBLEPOST=1449464369][/DOUBLEPOST]Also if anyone is interested there was an article posted showin what all four jofres look like at finale

Why are people so desperate to know? It's only a few hours away :p
I'm not desperate to know but I like to be prepared and wonder how they will get to that point of those three being there. What happens to get rid of the other two. It's part of my fun of watching the show. I'm also working this evening so may not get to see much if we are busy.

It's really a no win situation for me. On one hand I haven't liked Tenneale ever since that "who cares about Mel?" outburst. On the other hand it makes for a boring outcome if it's all Jofres.
The suspense of which it will be is the only thing I have to look forward to tonight ;)

Back