Skip to main content

Talk to Timdormer (yes it's really me)

Yeah, that's true but my point still stands though. As you pointed out Tim felt insecure around Drew throughout their stay in the house because he believed he was someone that could beat him to the prizemoney and it's why he never fully accepted Drew as a friend. Tim just ramped it up to full volume near the end to make sure Drew was not going to be an issue.

I don't think he was insecure I think he was disappointed his mate, Drew, sided up with Boogs ( the female meaner version of Tim) I think before that Tim would say Drew was definately a mate in a BB HM sense and probably more if it hadn't broken down.I'd like to ask Drew why he did that? Unless he felt threatened by what a Tim/Boogs partnership could do (they were looking like teaming up for a bit) and decided to split that to give himself a chance.....picked the wrong team!!
I suspect Tim also figured he had Drew covered due to the Tully thing......even though they didn't know the full extend in the house he must have known it was getting a juicy edit.........

Geez looking forward to getting to know this years HMs better......easier to speculate!!!

Just want you to know I loved BB13. Loved how you chose the ice-cream over Tahan's prized possession and that Tahan took it well. Favourites were you Tim, Ben, Tahan and Drew.

Hi Tim I loved you on bb ok after about 4 days in since I thought you a tosser the first few days! But after that I broke my rules on voting and had to get my kids to hold me back from spending too much! Loved Tahan also and she was the only other HM I voted for that season . So awesome you have been able to forge such a friendship with the Irwins and will have to look out for the adventure. Loving your comments/ vids on this years house !

Didn't Caleb overstay his welcome at Matt's place?

I read somewhere he overstayed at Layla's place? I can't believe I'm interested in this.
Chelsea-Handler-Travel.gif

But I really am!

I read somewhere he overstayed at Layla's place? I can't believe I'm interested in this.
Chelsea-Handler-Travel.gif

But I really am!

Wasn't he rooting Layla n when they split her family said the most evil things about him on Twitter. The brother is a deadset fuckwit.

Just want you to know I loved BB13. Loved how you chose the ice-cream over Tahan's prized possession and that Tahan took it well. Favourites were you Tim, Ben, Tahan and Drew.
Man I was so pissed about it.

He could've at least given the hair dryer back, on the 2nd time!

Tim you were my fav HM ever, you mad last year probably the best BB season ever, always with your entertaining antics. Also you made me a significant amount of money as i had $100 on you with sportsbet in the first week lol.

I have $100 to bet again this year but i can't make up my mind who to put it on, there's no real stand-outs for me.

Man I was so pissed about it.

He could've at least given the hair dryer back, on the 2nd time!
At first I thought how mean but Tahan took it so well and got even. Oh yeah, that was priceless. Loved both of them (Drew too) and their mischief. Good on Tim for not worrying about losing friends, votes over it. Friendships in there were too strong, genuine

Hi Tim I loved you on bb ok after about 4 days in since I thought you a tosser the first few days! But after that I broke my rules on voting and had to get my kids to hold me back from spending too much! Loved Tahan also and she was the only other HM I voted for that season . So awesome you have been able to forge such a friendship with the Irwins and will have to look out for the adventure. Loving your comments/ vids on this years house !
Tim and tahan the best of 2013!

In regards to the friendship with the Irwins. I think it's really wonderful that Tim is getting involved with wildlife. So many times hm's say they would like to do this or that, but really they just want the fame side of bb. So it's nice to see someone who actually means it and I hope we see more of the Irwins and Tim adventures.

At first I thought how mean but Tahan took it so well and got even. Oh yeah, that was priceless. Loved both of them (Drew too) and their mischief. Good on Tim for not worrying about losing friends, votes over it. Friendships in there were too strong, genuine

Yeah I agree, they understood it was a game and did not hold that against each other or use their inside friendships to emotionally blackmail each other to further themselves in the house. That's what I think I appreciated about Tim, tahan and drew. They were friends but played the game too even if against one another

Tim and tahan the best of 2013!

In regards to the friendship with the Irwins. I think it's really wonderful that Tim is getting involved with wildlife. So many times hm's say they would like to do this or that, but really they just want the fame side of bb. So it's nice to see someone who actually means it and I hope we see more of the Irwins and Tim adventures.

Big difference here is that Tim has a degree in conservation and the likes.

He's not putting it on.. He is a nature baby, an animal lover and a well spirited person especially for the environment and it's creatures. x

Big difference here is that Tim has a degree in conservation and the likes.

He's not putting it on.. He is a nature baby, an animal lover and a well spirited person especially for the environment and it's creatures. x
He wasn't putting it on I agree. It was also obvious with his like for the insects (even though I did eek at times haha).

Both of you have a fondness for the environment, have you ever considered doing a project together in regards to it? You both seem to get along so well and share the same interests, I think it would be pretty awesome

Back