Skip to main content

Talk to Timdormer (yes it's really me)

Sounds good Tim. I just read an article on Daily Mail about your adventures up North. Well written. I was reading the comments underneath the article, and it's really starting to bug me that so many comments are directed at Robert's haircut, and not the actual conservation/news story. I also commented about this on your page too lol.

Hey Tim =) I saw you in Byron Bay in January this year, but I was too shy to come say hello. You were fun to watch on BB =)

...testing... 1...2... **tap tap**... testing... 1... 2... **crickets chirp**... hello?... Tim... are you out there?... cheers.

Reactions: Kaz
Sorry can't chat tonight, I forgot I'm going to be on channel 9's footy show charity telethon!...maybe you can call me up to chat direct, and donate for the kids!

But I do have one question for you...what 'tim style' pranks would you like to see happen to this years housemates?
Say hi to Scott Pendlebury for me.

I liked your fake birthday. That was my favourite moment of the whole of last series, I think, when you were in the diary room saying to BB they want lollies and soft drinks and I don't have any of that. But I can't see how that could be replicated... Make them dress up in pirate shirts, tight pants, high hair, and eyeliner, somehow, though.

Sorry can't chat tonight, I forgot I'm going to be on channel 9's footy show charity telethon!...maybe you can call me up to chat direct, and donate for the kids!

But I do have one question for you...what 'tim style' pranks would you like to see happen to this years housemates?
Do you mean what do we hope the HMs will do to other HMs like you? None.

None of them could pull it off like you.

I assumed Jake was the Tim-syle prank.

HA!!! And THAT^ is why no one even comes close...

Madonna.gif

Tim, I'm really happy with all the work you do for raising awareness of conservation issues. Did you end up finishing your bachelors degree?

I wish the guys would get together, in David's absence, and agree to not shave for the remainder of the series, just to make David the outcast again, lol

A good prank would involve one or two of the housemates as accomplices. Always funnier when someone has to act. I'd say get some back-seaters, like Cat, Sandra, Sam or Ryan; people who haven't had as much camera time. Make it a pseudo task.

I don't have anything right now apart for some stupid stuff like getting either Jake or Jason in the Diary Room and have Big Brother tell him that they have received numerous complaints for sexual harassment, while other housemates watch from the lounge and have to play along. Could have Ryan or Sam telling Jason "Well, I did feel like you were coming on to me". Nawww, stupid.

I have a question that's really been bugging me lately... when it comes to the party nights, do you listen to actual music by famous artists or does Big Brother have his own mix? Seems like such an insignificant question, but the curiosity is killing me! Put me out of my agony pls. :)

When they first saw you in the back yard it was David and Lawson that ran straight to you and hugged you. Are they the biggest fans?

I honestly for the life of me have no idea what a 'Tim Style Prank' is. I'm not having a dig, I enjoyed you on the show last year and this year, but I am drawing such a blank on this. Sounds like something a first time producer would say, 'we need a tim style prank.'

Was their fish in the sugar sisters bed?

I'm surprised no one has made the tree house their own bedroom. Like a better version of Nobbi living in the van, taking control of a space.

If people want to fuck with the housemates, just make up things like, 'BB just offered me $5000 dollars to do......' Pretend they turned it down, or they got money to do certain things.

Make up that BB gave them a task. 'Hey, can I talk to you. BB just gave me a task fore $2000 dollars where I can chose whoever I want in the house to split the money with. We need to act like.....' Or something.

I have a question that's really been bugging me lately... when it comes to the party nights, do you listen to actual music by famous artists or does Big Brother have his own mix? Seems like such an insignificant question, but the curiosity is killing me! Put me out of my agony pls. :)

I will butt in as I am lurking at work.... There is absolutely NO commercial music what so ever! Literally nothing can even be hummed etc. It just about makes you go crazy, when we were lucky Big Brother would put on their own mix for a minute or two.

Which would include my fav song " I got the money money money, " rap type silly song.

I will butt in as I am lurking at work.... There is absolutely NO commercial music what so ever! Literally nothing can even be hummed etc. It just about makes you go crazy, when we were lucky Big Brother would put on their own mix for a minute or two.

Which would include my fav song " I got the money money money, " rap type silly song.

Interesting. So, does the DBB crack down on it, or do you have a separate production head over the PA for that?

Why is that tho Estelle? I don't get it. Other 9 network shows use 'real' music (eg the Block) why can't Big Brother??? Weird~!!

Back