Skip to main content

Talk to Timdormer (yes it's really me)

...yeah Des Moines... the only time that you can see the Avatar moving is if you click onto that persons name... it's the way this board is set up at the moment...Tim says that he may eventually fix it up for us... when you click on someone's name and save it to your desktop and then slide them onto your post and click 'full image' they appear like so...

.View attachment 41287 View attachment 41288

...so they do work on the forums themselves as you can see but are still not optioned to work as your on page avatar at this moment... but we'll have to be patient to see if Tim (the forums owner... not you Tim Dormer lol!)... allows it eventually as I said before... I hope that I've explained it well my friend... cheers.
ok so I was being mesmerised yet again by your avatar Mr Stickyfingers when I nearly jumped outta my skin because Buck07's avatar on the post above yours blinked! so how does his work and yours doesnt?

I do look forward to seeing Mrs B's skeleton dancing once again and torifrogs polar bear scooting along the ice again! lol (yes yes I know - small things ;)

ok so I was being mesmerised yet again by your avatar Mr Stickyfingers when I nearly jumped outta my skin because Buck07's avatar on the post above yours blinked! so how does his work and yours doesnt?

I do look forward to seeing Mrs B's skeleton dancing once again and torifrogs polar bear scooting along the ice again! lol (yes yes I know - small things ;)

And my flapping wings and moving legs :laugh: Done by Mr Stickyfingers

...I can only think that Tim has allowed that privilege to do so.... if Tim hasn't then I'm really impressed lol!... I can't see any other way than that being the case... curioser and curioser lol!...

And my flapping wings and moving legs :laugh: Done by Mr Stickyfingers

...oh wow yes!... I remember when I sent that to you!... you were gobsmacked lolol!... hmmmmm!... now that I think of it... I've animated quite a few Avatars on here now lol!... cheers.

Hey Tim, loved you on BB, you were a bit of a shit stirrer, but never nasty....
You were great to watch, and added some entertainment to the show.

Got a couple of questions...(also asked Ben, but no reply as yet)

What do you end up doing most times in the house? I mean, when a challenge is on, it's easy enough to do something, but otherwise must be pretty boring sometimes with no stimulation, eg radio, music, books etc.

What are some of your biggest regrets on the show, and what would you of done differently if you could 'go back'?

Hey Tim. Thought you were good, but one thing I didn't like - Drew was your mate, but the 'time to go solo' thing... He was just hanging out with the person he got on best with, but you seemed lost in the game and couldn't see that. Like you saw him using you; I guess you were in game mode and imagined that that could be the only way others were thinking too. Anyway,

Hey Tim. Thought you were good, but one thing I didn't like - Drew was your mate, but the 'time to go solo' thing... He was just hanging out with the person he got on best with, but you seemed lost in the game and couldn't see that. Like you saw him using you; I guess you were in game mode and imagined that that could be the only way others were thinking too. Anyway,
Call me cynical but as the show was nearing the end I suspect that Tim felt threatened by Drew and saw him as the 'main' competition that needed to be nipped in the bud immediately.

He probably assumed that Drew through his 'good looks' alone could become a seriously challenger for the winner's title hence why he resorted to character assassinating both Boogs and Drew in the last 2 weeks of the show, and sadly he was rather successful at it too.

Little did he know that it was Jade who was getting a sob story edit that was garnering huge amounts of votes from predominantly female voters and almost stole the winner's cheque from under his nose.

Call me cynical but as the show was nearing the end I suspect that Tim felt threatened by Drew and saw him as the 'main' competition that needed to be nipped in the bud immediately.

He probably assumed that Drew through his 'good looks' alone could become a seriously challenger for the winner's title hence why he resorted to character assassinating both Boogs and Drew in the last 2 weeks of the show, and sadly he was rather successful at it too.

Little did he know that it was Jade who was getting a sob story edit that was garnering huge amounts of votes from predominantly female voters and almost stole the winner's cheque from under his nose.
Funny how people can agree wholeheartedly on some things and disagree vehemently on others! Yin and Yang.

It was earlier than that Boogs bit, I think.

There was one time, early on, when Drew just started in his abusive relationship where Tim said 'I was wondering how I was going to beat him...' to someone, I think Heidi, and then said 'Oh, nothing,' and Heidi was too stupid to notice ( It may have been someone else, but...) and I noticed then that Tim was already thinking about beating him, was always thinking about beating everyone. Maybe not all the time, like Derrick on BBUS this season or Boston Rob, but thought about it for each of them.

It is kinda admirable, in a 48 Rules of Power way, but kinda not, too.

There was one time, early on, when Drew just started in his abusive relationship where Tim said 'I was wondering how I was going to beat him...' to someone, I think Heidi, and then said 'Oh, nothing,' and Heidi was too stupid to notice ( It may have been someone else, but...) and I noticed then that Tim was already thinking about beating him, was always thinking about beating everyone. Maybe not all the time, like Derrick on BBUS this season or Boston Rob, but thought about it for each of them.

Yeah, that's true but my point still stands though. As you pointed out Tim felt insecure around Drew throughout their stay in the house because he believed he was someone that could beat him to the prizemoney and it's why he never fully accepted Drew as a friend. Tim just ramped it up to full volume near the end to make sure Drew was not going to be an issue.

Last edited:

God yeah... Some of these contestants go in, clearly, with no preparation. Watching past series, knowing what worked and what backfired... It would be foolish to go in as a true contender without a big bucket full of ideas, strategies and knowledge of 'the game'.

God yeah... Some of these contestants go in, clearly, with no preparation. Watching past series, knowing what worked and what backfired... It would be foolish to go in as a true contender without a big bucket full of ideas, strategies and knowledge of 'the game'.

Like Katie in this year's big brother?

Pretty sad that I find Tim's 'take' on the week, more interesting than the actual show.

Tim certainly spoiled us viewers last year. This year is not the same for me, for that reason alone.

Still I will try to get into this years show, hopefully it will improve.

ETA: I also think he addressed the whole Jake thing well to. I believe him when he says he isn't going to try to influence votes either, which shows to me that Tim truly is who he says he is.

Back