Skip to main content

Talk to Timdormer (yes it's really me)

My question for Tim, did you know there wouldn't be an uncut program? So certain language, discussions, nudity wouldn't be shown?

I've asked. I was a HUUUUUGE fan of when russell brand used to host it in the UK. There just isn't the budget for that here in Aus...not with Sonia's trailer and all. Jokes.

So would LOVE for this to happen. @Timdormer for host.
tumblr_lhh9mu1v6W1qafrh6.gif

Hi Tim. Nice to have you here. You totally made BB 2013 for me. Thank you so much. Please pop back soon and read my pm!
arrested-development-lucille-wink.gif

And really, @tw2g , Big Brother is genderless in Nineteen Eighty-Four. He represents the powers that be. So, in the book and in society he represents the collaboration of higher powers, and in the TV show he represents the collaboration of the producers and the network.

well actually, he's not, he is clearly described on the first page of the book:

"...a man about forty-five, with a heavy black moustache and ruggedly handsome features."

:)

Reactions: Sly
I am a major fan of your stint in the house Tim. I also enjoyed Tahan and Boog. But Ed... wow such a tool. I have to say he was entertaining as the house stooge.

They called it pot stirring/causing conflict... I just called out the bullshit.

What you didn't see (I'm told, as I haven't watched my season) is that I was the first to wake up hours before everyone else and the last to go to bed hours after everyone else EVERY NIGHT. I used this time to sit and think about everyone in there, who was nominating who, what storylines were happening and things I could get up to the next day. Nominating came down to simple people reading and maths. I would often decide if I wanted to be in the mix or not, and then nominate accordingly. I was actually disappointed some weeks when I wasn't nominated! The game was TV, and I knew to not hold back.

Did the eviction rocks have anything to do that? I hoped someone thought like that in the house.
@Timdormer

My question for Tim, did you know there wouldn't be an uncut program? So certain language, discussions, nudity wouldn't be shown?
That could be an interesting strategy...

Something going on that paints you in a negative light, or a fellow nominee in a good way? Just flop out a tit or a ball and the public will never see it.

:D

Back