Skip to main content

Talk to Timdormer (yes it's really me)

Tim thank you for the Q and A last night, I still have a few more question (that came to me as I slept)

1. Posters here have been wondering how many episodes there will be a week for this season, because of Friday night football and the footy show on Thursday, will Nine be using their mutlichannels (Go and Gem)?
2. Obviously you've seen the DM article with the House pictures, do you know what extra rooms there will be this season? The house does look bigger, I would really like the BB shop to return.
3. Once you had won were you surprised to be getting Tweets and messages from people all over the world? BBAU became really popular last season thanks to the horrible BBUSA season and lots of people would watch BBAU on YouTube.

Great to see you on the forums Tim. I don't think i remember a housemate ever being so approachable and interactive with the public like you have been. You were my favorite housemate by far and this isn't me blowing smoke. For a long time I've always wanted a housemate to go into the house and be honest about their intentions of playing the game. And you played a blinder my friend, a balance of playing the game when appropriate and having fun, making your own fun, something a lot more housemates should do instead of lounging and sun baking all the time, it's a televised game show not a televised resort. I do admit, i found you loud and brash for the first couple of weeks but you quickly grew on me when you disclosed your game plans in the DR, it helped me follow along with you in your strategic thinking. You were so blatant in you intentions of playing that you actually forced others like Heidi, Xavier, Tully, Mikkayla and of course Mr BorED himself to play blatantly. Game playing has always has this stigma about it and last year you shattered it and it made great television. So enough of the brown nosing and here are my questions.

1. Do you watch other BB's like the U.K., U.S. versions?
2. Are you going to be at the finale and pass the champions torch to the next winner a la Eurovision style? Talk to Alex to make this a new tradition!

HI Tim

Are you doing appearances at Dreamworld in September? My kids and I are coming up and loved you on BB last year.

Ed; with his hips and his hops, and his 'footy'... Tim, just gonna say high *fanboys*, how do you put up with ed and can you describe the smell of the house and how many items/ clothing are you slowed to bring into the house? (sorry, keepin it real)

Just want to say thank you for answering questions here! I'm from the Midwest USA and watched BBAU 2013 for the 1st time. As a long-time, hard core BBUS fan (24 hour live feeds always on in the background in my household) I have to say I enjoyed BBAU so much that it is ranked 2nd of all my fave BB seasons. Hope we get some input from you this season...wish you the best of luck in the future!:p

Oh of course this happened the day before I checked for any Big Brother progress.

Thanks for being entertaining, Tim. You were the saviour of the show many times last year, particularly on Fridays.

iHz6MnzZYP4lO.gif

Those of us with superior tastes in character treasure the contribution Queen Mikkayla made to the entertainment industry and to humanity as a whole in 2013. Never has a candle burned BRIGHTER. Never has Korea been PROUDER.

You only need to look this far to see the FOOTPRINT she has left on the human genome with ha IMPACT http://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/threads/its-time-to-slay-mikkayla.50265/

You annoyed the everlasting shit out of me on a regular basis last year but it made for good viewing.

i3mHSyzWk7JSE.gif

@Timdormer What ever happened to you and Drew's trip to South America?
Also, will you be doing any appearance at the live show? Ben (2012 winner) was there last year.
Thanks.

People are entitled to their own opinions. I'm ok with that. If you quoted my post about trolls and then mentioned the people in the housemates forum as if I was saying they are all trolls. That's not what I meant.

I have seen (on social media and even at the beginning of this thread) Tim can deal with those who don't like him. There's a difference between that and a troll. The on-season brings trolls all over this forum, not just in the housemate antics thread. :whistling:
I think a sarcasm emoticon is necessary to indicate when I'm someone is not being fully serious. :whistling: In regards to trolls Timmy can be the judge of who's a troll or not, he doesn't need anyone's input for that. ;)

I just thought it was funny that the TV showed changed it from the female voice to a male voice.

They shouldn't do this. They even overdubbed a Big Brother voice over a diary room chat with Tim early in the series. Absolutely not on, it goes against the foundation of Big Brother being real without it being manipulated into the land of the fictional.

They shouldn't do this. They even overdubbed a Big Brother voice over a diary room chat with Tim early in the series. Absolutely not on, it goes against the foundation of Big Brother being real without it being manipulated into the land of the fictional.

I feel like Channel Nine crossed that line long ago unfortunately.

I feel like Channel Nine crossed that line long ago unfortunately.
Ch 9 has never had the same commitment to staying faithful to the concept and principles of Big Brother that Ch 10 did, sad but true. :thumbsdown:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sly
Hiya, Tim! Thanks for coming by. It's great to be visited by a former Housemate. Just my luck to have slept through your initial visit.

I have to admit, being one of the quiet and reserved types in real life, I initially found you to be difficult to like, but I quickly saw that you were good value for the show and enjoyed your antics throughout the 2013 season - well done on your well deserved win!

One question that bugged me, if you can remember;

On finale night, we saw you getting an envelope in the Diary Room with an IOU for the money. There was something about this at the time that made me think it was pre-recorded earlier in the day or earlier that evening. Something didn't seem right with respect to the timing of you showing up onstage at the auditorium.

Again, well done on your win. Best of luck with whatever's next. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you miss the one where BB tells the SugarSisters to tidy their room? The Livefeed voice was changed to Leon for the FTA broadcast on that one too. (for reference the FTA show was broadcast 21st of August).

Hi @Timdormer
First, amazing reading all your comments and responses.
Now to my question. If you were given the chance to be Big Brother, even for a day, what would you do?

Thank you in advance.

Back