Skip to main content

Talk to Timdormer (yes it's really me)

Cheers for confirming our suspicions once and for all about that (not at all) soundproof chamber - it has been the topic of much discussion here on the forum and even in the articles on the front page. Here's hoping that chamber has been put to rest this year! :)

EDIT: And I have a sound clip to share with you soon, of a suspected dubbed BB voice. It was in the Halfway House diary room hope you have a good memory ;)
Oh I remember there was a LF clip of the morning after one of the parties on Friday night, where Tim and Tahan had stole food and pool toys and a female voice was telling them off in the DR, but on the TV show is was a male BB voice.

Tim, I always wanted you or tahan to take this season out. It was an amazing season of bb (especially after 2012). I felt that the series would not be remembered as a great if you or her had not taken this out. And i admit when they called your name out, I was jumping in the air, running around the house (there is even footage of this behaviour haha)... It's surreal to see you post on here. Why have you taken so long to post?

What has been the coolest experience that you have had post-BB that you don't think you would have had the opportunity to do if not FOR BB??

Tim what I loved about your time in BB was that you said at one point you did not want one group controlling the house (never being nominated) like a certain group of people did in 2012, I was happy to see that you would not just stick to nominating the same people over and over again, that is one of the many things that bugged me during the 2012 season.
I have to add that I almost had a heart attack when you were still sitting on the eviction bench next to Ben, what was going through your head at that moment?
OMG THIS!!!!
I HATED that in 2012. When I saw it forming early on in my season I made sure it didn't gain control. In the end though I think it became a dictatorship of one.

Yes, the night Ben was evicted was one of about 5 pivotal moments in the game for me. I picked him as the winner immediate when I saw him. Haha he always jokes I was so rude to him night one...that's because I was thinking "shit, I can't beat that!" But instead of trying to beat him, I fell in love and decided that I was happy to come second to him. So the moment Sonia called his name I was broken. I cried and cried, went in the diary room and sobbed for about an hour knowing Ben was not going to win, but I knew that night that I was going to walk out last. I will never forget that night. I'm just so glad it was me and him on that bench. Nobody else would have been fair.

if there was an BB allstars season, would you be up for it? anyone in particular you wouldnt want to be in the house with you?

OMG THIS!!!!
I HATED that in 2012. When I saw it forming early on in my season I made sure it didn't gain control. In the end though I think it became a dictatorship of one.

Yes, the night Ben was evicted was one of about 5 pivotal moments in the game for me. I picked him as the winner immediate when I saw him. Haha he always jokes I was so rude to him night one...that's because I was thinking "shit, I can't beat that!" But instead of trying to beat him, I fell in love and decided that I was happy to come second to him. So the moment Sonia called his name I was broken. I cried and cried, went in the diary room and sobbed for about an hour knowing Ben was not going to win, but I knew that night that I was going to walk out last. I will never forget that night. I'm just so glad it was me and him on that bench. Nobody else would have been fair.

I was at that eviction and the whole crowd was shocked into silence so I can only image what it was like for you guys. We were very noisy when he came out though.

@Inigo Montoya @Timdormer Here's that soundbite of the expected overdubbed Big Brother voice. BB (as in Leon) didn't really say "Tim, Big Brother reminds you that this week's nominations are not yet final" did he? It sounds different (reverb and less hiss) so I expect not!

PS it is an mp3 file in a zip. I can't attach the mp3 directly.

Attachments

• BBAU9 - 2013 - Big Brother Dubbed Voice (Tim Dormer).zip
    259 KB · Views: 113
did you watch the series once you got out?
on the first night (i think) you went to the diary room and asked for whale noises (or something along the lines) to help you sleep were these types of things deliberate to try and get you more air time/part of your gameplan or just you being you?
Noooooooo. I don't know when I will be ready. It's a hard one to explain. It will only take away from an amazingly positive experience, not add to it

What has been the coolest experience that you have had post-BB that you don't think you would have had the opportunity to do if not FOR BB??
Great question!! I've been so blessed this year!!! I'm doing my dream job working in radio and TV, but I gotta say (and swear to god this isnt a suck job) EVERY time someone comes up to me and says they loved watching the show because of me it seriously makes your day! Oh and becoming mates with Bindi Irwin has been totally rad too!![DOUBLEPOST=1408376171][/DOUBLEPOST]
Haha Yeah and I think there are quite a few from the post-BB HM antics thread who have turned against @Timdormer due to social media behaviour.
What have I done now?

Did you really have to re-audition from scratch in 2013? There are always rumours that people like yourself who nearly made it in are basically fast tracked to phase 2 of the auditions. Going through the entire process again seems like a massive PITA but also probably necessary.

WHAT CARDS DID ED HAVE???? Did you have any clue that Ed had these cards? and the night that you 2 have your talk, when Tahan had to kick you out of the bedroom was so funny, I think somebody on here transcribed the whole convo and I still had no clue what both of you were on about.

Did you start to get nervous when Tahan was constantly saved by the public - did you at any point think that she was your competition?

Because near the end, everyone was starting to become Tim and Tahan fans (TnT) - actually loved you two guys together!
The hairdryer saga was just too good

Back