Skip to main content

Talk to Timdormer (yes it's really me)

Do you know what twist is in the new series?
I don't know much.
sorry to be sceptical, but theres plenty of fakers on these forums and on twitter, mind posting a tweet right now as verification?
just tweeted! It's me.[DOUBLEPOST=1408374266][/DOUBLEPOST]
Did you really get your penis out at splendour like all my friends said you did? Haha
Pics or it didn't happen. Lol

tim dormer‏@timdormer

@behindbb this is to prove I'm the real Tim talking on your forum.
1f61c.png
So play nice...or I won't.
It's twitter official.

I'll admit at this stage I'm fanboying out just a little.

Fanboying.gif

timbbba.PNG
OK im convinced. (and just when i thought i was going to go to bed at a reasonable time tonight...)

so why were you in the promo? still al little confusing if youre not playing a part in bb this year...

@Timdormer Did BehindBB help you prepare for the 2013 series at all? And if so, how?

PS This could be a legit Tim account ... well other than @Tim whom is also a legit account for other reasons. Stand by!
Definitely. I think reading a lot of the 2012 comments about how boring some housemates were and afraid to take risks made me decide how I was going to play when I got in there. I realised it was never going to be the housemates who determined my fate, but Australia. If I gave them a reason to keep talking about me and watching, I would stay in there.

I'm really hoping for like a BOTS style show (have you ever seen BBUK? BOTS - Bit On The Side is a chat show that runs after BB each night. Panel with ex-HMs and celebs and whatnot discussing the show) you would be a GREAT host.

DID YOU GET THAT ALEX ???
I've asked. I was a HUUUUUGE fan of when russell brand used to host it in the UK. There just isn't the budget for that here in Aus...not with Sonia's trailer and all. Jokes.

Also, in the house - were you this "gamemaster" that everyone called you?
What were some of your tactics if you were?

when youre in the house, are the BB voices really all you hear, or do you hear from producers and the like on how to actually do things?

Definitely. I think reading a lot of the 2012 comments about how boring some housemates were and afraid to take risks made me decide how I was going to play when I got in there. I realised it was never going to be the housemates who determined my fate, but Australia. If I gave them a reason to keep talking about me and watching, I would stay in there.
Obviously this style of game play was going to be polarizing. But it worked for you and to be honest I'm glad it did. You made last series seriously interesting, for me.

Tim what I loved about your time in BB was that you said at one point you did not want one group controlling the house (never being nominated) like a certain group of people did in 2012, I was happy to see that you would not just stick to nominating the same people over and over again, that is one of the many things that bugged me during the 2012 season.
I have to add that I almost had a heart attack when you were still sitting on the eviction bench next to Ben, what was going through your head at that moment?

You so DID!! Did you get to see anyone you liked? Or were you at smirnoff bar all the time??
It was my first festival. I went for the fun. I did cry during hot dub time machine when they played Bon jovi...I think my pants were on at that stage. Tully was a great baby sister.
View attachment 40746
OK im convinced. (and just when i thought i was going to go to bed at a reasonable time tonight...)

so why were you in the promo? still al little confusing if youre not playing a part in bb this year...
They asked if I wanted to be in the promo, I said yes. They know I'd love to be a part of the series in any shape or form, they know you guys would like to see me, they have my number. I'm happy to just watch from my living room this year!

Back