Skip to main content

Talk to Timdormer (yes it's really me)

They asked if I wanted to be in the promo, I said yes. They know I'd love to be a part of the series in any shape or form, they know you guys would like to see me, they have my number. I'm happy to just watch from my living room this year!

Nothing else in the pipeline? Radio?

Welcome Tim....I have to say I wasn't a fan at first but you grew on me.Congrats on your win and BTW Meatloaf is soooooo adorable

Seriously though I was just about to go to bed.

I will say @Timdormer you played a really great game.

Also your best moment:

tumblr_ms15raJ7mq1seuriqo1_400.gif
Thanks!! It will always be one of my proudest achievements, to discover you are good at something while being genuine...and accepted by the nation!! Hahah oh "did you get that Tully" yes, classic. I thought I would get in SOOO much trouble for that, I think I got away with a lot in there!

are you gonna get a call from alex in the morn asking why you were on here?

Thanks!! It will always be one of my proudest achievements, to discover you are good at something while being genuine...and accepted by the nation!! Hahah oh "did you get that Tully" yes, classic. I thought I would get in SOOO much trouble for that, I think I got away with a lot in there!

Ha! I'm sure they knew it was better to just let you do your thing. Also your fake birthday was also hilarious even if half the house hated you for it. :p

Cheers for confirming our suspicions once and for all about that (not at all) soundproof chamber - it has been the topic of much discussion here on the forum and even in the articles on the front page. Here's hoping that chamber has been put to rest this year! :)

Oh I think Tim is ignoring me, I'm trying to remember all the things I've said about him in the "post BB HM antics thread"

What is the nature of the things you know about the upcoming season, details of which you can't say????

Also, in the house - were you this "gamemaster" that everyone called you?
What were some of your tactics if you were?
They called it pot stirring/causing conflict... I just called out the bullshit.

What you didn't see (I'm told, as I haven't watched my season) is that I was the first to wake up hours before everyone else and the last to go to bed hours after everyone else EVERY NIGHT. I used this time to sit and think about everyone in there, who was nominating who, what storylines were happening and things I could get up to the next day. Nominating came down to simple people reading and maths. I would often decide if I wanted to be in the mix or not, and then nominate accordingly. I was actually disappointed some weeks when I wasn't nominated! The game was TV, and I knew to not hold back.

did you watch the series once you got out?
on the first night (i think) you went to the diary room and asked for whale noises (or something along the lines) to help you sleep were these types of things deliberate to try and get you more air time/part of your gameplan or just you being you?

Oh I think Tim is ignoring me, I'm trying to remember all the things I've said about him in the "post BB HM antics thread"

Too bad "Tim" is apparently a word too common to be used as a keyword in search! As soon as that gets corrected it will be easy to find what you said (good or bad) ;)

I'm glad you have joined tonight when there are decent posters online. I really do hope you stick around for the season and chat along with us.

Expect the trolls etc to be out in full force later, don't let that spoil the experience.

They called it pot stirring/causing conflict... I just called out the bullshit.

What you didn't see (I'm told, as I haven't watched my season) is that I was the first to wake up hours before everyone else and the last to go to bed hours after everyone else EVERY NIGHT. I used this time to sit and think about everyone in there, who was nominating who, what storylines were happening and things I could get up to the next day. Nominating came down to simple people reading and maths. I would often decide if I wanted to be in the mix or not, and then nominate accordingly. I was actually disappointed some weeks when I wasn't nominated! The game was TV, and I knew to not hold back.

You were always the first up. I remember it well. Everyone asleep in the bedroom -> Kookaburra pic -> Tim going for a dip. I don't know how many of those updates I posted.

You had the rocks right?

Back