Skip to main content

Talk to Timdormer (yes it's really me)

Hey TIm, I remember auditioning with you in 2012 and making it all the way rembering you from hit list or some shit. Last round where you gotta be quiet. Everyone was mingling except you. Well played. Anyways I was tall, surfy with blonde hair and faaaarkn killed it at auditions. Heaps funny! You were good on the show man. Made me laugh!!!!

Hey TIm, I remember auditioning with you in 2012 and making it all the way rembering you from hit list or some shit. Last round where you gotta be quiet. Everyone was mingling except you. Well played. Anyways I was tall, surfy with blonde hair and faaaarkn killed it at auditions. Heaps funny! You were good on the show man. Made me laugh!!!!
Some insight into the selection process... Are you going to try out for bb again?

Some insight into the selection process... Are you going to try out for bb again?

Been auditioning for ages! Not gonna give too much away for fear of never getting on. I'm sure producers read these threads! But I had and have clear goals for being on the show. I'm funny, likeable and cool! But it's a long process. About 3 months of auditioning. I will say if I got on I would undoubtedly win australia over!!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1408537238][/DOUBLEPOST]

Been auditioning for ages! Not gonna give too much away for fear of never getting on. I'm sure producers read these threads! But I had and have clear goals for being on the show. I'm funny, likeable and cool! But it's a long process. About 3 months of auditioning. I will say if I got on I would undoubtedly win australia over!!!!

[DOUBLEPOST=1408537238][/DOUBLEPOST]

I see you, Tahan

i4WpqyDKpiNeZ.gif

Hey, it's me Tim Dormer. Man, I remember auditioning with you in 2012, and remembering you were full of shit or something. Isn't it interesting you've made so many friends already?

Lol, the thing is, if you weren't Tahan, you'd be defending yourself - the "surfer dude"

Back