Skip to main content

Survivor Worlds Apart

Yeah, this cast is all right. I'd like Mike or Mama C to win. They've put a lot of blood on their hands, and that's what I like to see in the game. If you want that million, you'll have to prove to the jury that you've played the game.

I would take Will to the end, but only because he's the most dislikable and the easiest to get rid of. Sharin's a good choice as well. You don't have to say anything negative about them, you can just say how well you've played the game as compared to them.

Yeah, this cast is all right. I'd like Mike or Mama C to win. They've put a lot of blood on their hands, and that's what I like to see in the game. If you want that million, you'll have to prove to the jury that you've played the game.

I would take Will to the end, but only because he's the most dislikable and the easiest to get rid of. Sharin's a good choice as well. You don't have to say anything negative about them, you can just say how well you've played the game as compared to them.
Mama C has put a lot of blood on her hands? Can you give me some examples? I am not necessarily disagreeing with you, but I can't exactly recall her doing anything of the sort.

As for the other part of your post I agree that Will is a good goat to take to the end but the jury also hate Dan and Rodney so the others have plenty of options. Shirin is not a good choice because she has been voted off;) If she was in the game though I disagree that she is a good choice in terms of goat material. The 3 jurors, Hali, Joe and Jenn all loved Shrin and lets say hypothetically if Mike got voted off and Shirin lasted till final 3 I think he would vote for her as well. It is all a moot point now though because Shirin was voted off last night.

Mama C?? lol wut??!!
Who came up with this doozy of a name? I'm guessing it's suppose to be ironic/sarcastic or something because I'm yet to witness any evidence of a motherly nature from this woman.

As a matter of fact she could give Gretel/Lisa Clark a run for their money in the BASIC BITCH stakes along with that permanent Resting Basic Bitch Face she has on 24/7.

The amount of arrogance/condescension that oozes from this woman is staggering to say the least. I can just imagine what a hell on earth it would be to work under the supervision of someone like her.

To her credit she has kept her delusions of grandeur to her private confessionals and not let the other players on how highly (unjustifiably) she thinks of her self and how little she thinks of them and it's probably why none of the other survivors have gone after her to date.

I thought the same about the contestants calling her Mama C. Unless Carolyn is getting an edit which removes any traces of kindness, compassion, caring or any other recognisably "motherly" trait.

Mama C?? lol wut??!!
Who came up with this doozy of a name? I'm guessing it's suppose to be ironic/sarcastic or something because I'm yet to witness any evidence of a motherly nature from this woman.

As a matter of fact she could give Gretel/Lisa Clark a run for their money in the BASIC BITCH stakes along with that permanent Resting Basic Bitch Face she has on 24/7.

The amount of arrogance/condescension that oozes from this woman is staggering to say the least. I can just imagine what a hell on earth it would be to work under the supervision of someone like her.

To her credit she has kept her delusions of grandeur to her private confessionals and not let the other players on how highly (unjustifiably) she thinks of her self and how little she thinks of them and it's probably why none of the other survivors have gone after her to date.
I agree 100%

Mama C?? lol wut??!!

I agree cannot stand her,why they call her that...mind boggles

The idea of any the remaining contestants winning a million bucks is a travesty.

Fingers crossed now for awesome contestants next season.

OK, so perhaps I was mistaken. I only watch for the challenges. I liked Joe, but he got voted out.
Is this about Mama C?

You're right about that as Mike has called her that (I was poking fun at the absurdity of anyone referring to her as a mother figure). Not sure about the others though but I think I've heard Dan maybe call her that as well.

I thought they called her that because she did a lot of work around the camp, maybe? I appreciate @Connoisseur saying that she looks like she has resting bitch face because she does. She's like wallpaper. She's done absolutely nothing of substance.

I thought they called her that because she did a lot of work around the camp, maybe? I appreciate @Connoisseur saying that she looks like she has resting bitch face because she does. She's like wallpaper. She's done absolutely nothing of substance.
I think being the older *ahem* lady among them they have automatically bestowed the mother role in the group onto her without actually demonstrating any motherly traits to justify/deserve it.

Because it's the part I like. It's the same for BBUS, except they repeat a lot of their challenges every year now.

Oh, and I found some supporting evidence for Carolyn. TV Tropes calls her "the de-facto driving force of the White Collar tribe after So's boot" and "the most openly strategic player of the tribe".

Here's what she did in episode one: "She uses a clever combination of building friendships, showing the idol to the swing-vote, being stubborn enough to fight So's judgement, and generally being a more pleasant person than So, all to orchestrate So's, who spent the whole episode setting herself up as the Big Bad, blindside."

Last edited:
Not many likable people left. If we get a final 3 of Dan, Will and Rodney, it will be a interesting final tribal, but a very unsatisfying end to the season imo.

Back