Skip to main content

Survivor Worlds Apart

Is Will the vilest contestant ever? Such low blows and straight-up cruel remarks, no one deserves that crap and it was so ugly to watch. I'm hoping Shirin wins now. It's near impossible to actually support any of the others, they seem just generally horrible people. What an awful cast left in the run to the finish line. Great for explosive television, but will most likely end in a shitty undeserving winner.

Last edited:
Is Will the vilest contestant ever? Such low blows and straight-up cruel remarks, no one deserves that crap and it was so ugly to watch. I'm hoping Shirin wins now. It's near impossible to actually support any of the others, they seem just generally horrible people. What an awful cast left in the run to the finish line. Great for explosive television, but will most likely end in a shitty undeserving winner.
I agree,he is a nasty piece of work even when she said she was a victim of domestic abuse he still carried on and wouldnt even listen...nasty,nasty man

I'll make the time to watch all those. I don't feel this is a bad season, but I don't think we've got to know the personalities very well yet, so those extras will help fill in the gaps.

I'll make the time to watch all those. I don't feel this is a bad season, but I don't think we've got to know the personalities very well yet, so those extras will help fill in the gaps.
I'm liking shirrin now,she is a fan and although kooky she sticks to her guns

They cast Dan so well. He will bellyache all day about blue collars building America through hard work, but you just know the mail he is meant to deliver would be lost, broken or stolen.

I don't like Mike, but that was such a master play of a tribal. There are no heroes, but the strategy and drama this year have been top notch.

Anyone notice how Dan can both juggle and spin items on his finger....it means he is in mail sorting at the Post Office.

According to what I've read in other forums Dan is a mechanic or something.

Good strategic play by Mike. In keeping the idol he at least guarantees himself not to be voted out next and stay even longer if he wins the immunity challenge again. :thumbsup:

This little stunt has forced the 6 member alliance to turn on themselves ahead of schedule which is all kinds of awesome especially seeing Dan realise he was at the bottom of it all along. You could tell it cut him up real bad. lol

It'll come down to whether Sierra, Dan and one of Rodney or Will (or both) decide to jump ship. It's unfortunate that Tyler found out about Dan's extra vote but that's something that Mike can also potentially use to send either Tyler or Carolyne packing.

Last edited:
Carolyne is an interesting case, as she has played almost too well and might make the final 3 without ever making a big play. She almost needs to contrive a big play just for brownie points should she make the final 2/3. I don't even blame her for riding coattails...she has just managed to let others fall around her.

Last edited:
Another excellent episode..I thought Mike might save Shirin, but from his point of view it was great gameplay to let them think he would, then keep it for himself next time, forcing them to start picking each other off.

Really, really unlikeable people this time (apart from a few on the jury), but great entertainment.

Fantastic move by Mike. He bluffed the idol play and Tyler and Will sent their votes Dan's way which breaks up the majority alliance because Dan will be pissed off. This becomes interesting now. Dan has the double vote and Mike has an idol. If they can get Sierra to flip with them they can force a tie and they have an idol to use. The problem is if it is successful the numbers would still be 3-3 because Dan's double vote can only be used once. Basically Mike needs to win immunity next week so one of the others can get picked off whilst he still has an idol in his pocket.

For me this lot are the most unlikeable (at least in the final stages) bunch in recent memory.

Yeah I am struggling to root for anyone to win this season. I hate Rodney, Dan and Will. Don't like Mike and Sierra, Tyler and Carolyn are just Meh.

Back