Skip to main content

Survivor Worlds Apart

The auction was enough of a disappointment as is, so you're not completely off. Remember, Dan still has that extra vote, and I imagine he'll have to use it before the final five (or final four).

I wouldn't mind Kass returning, in a fingernail on chalkboard masochistic way.

Hmmm, should they even be listing the male in the bottom left corner at this point?
Both Carolyn and Mike are there from this season that are still in the game. Apparently if they win this season their votes for S31 are void and the spot is given to the person with the next highest votes.

Both Carolyn and Mike are there from this season that are still in the game. Apparently if they win this season their votes for S31 are void and the spot is given to the person with the next highest votes.

I'm glad you said that, I was just wondering if their inclusion meant they don't win this season.

Not many of my favourites there, but Kass, Woo & Joe have got to be a cert, and I'd go with Kelly Wigglesworth too.

Highlight of tonight was Dan wanting barbeque ribs during the orphanage visit.

Carolyn might be unlikeable, but she has held an unused, unchallenged immunity forever, is part of just about everyone's final 3 (maybe by default), and owned that strength challenge despite being the oldest. As this series is collar themed, I think she is a good representative of the white collar silent assassin that does well in business.

Spencer is my guess of shoe-in to make the next series.

Just wanted to let you guys know that CBS has opened up the voting for the next seasons castaways to the US, Canada and suprisingly enough Australia as well.

So get voting if you want to.

I voted for

Females:
Ciera
Peih-Gee
Sabrina
Stephaine
Tash
T-Bird
Kelly Wigglesworth
Kimmi
Shirin
Monica

Males:
Shane
Stephen
Jeff
Joe
Mike
Spencer
Woo
Vytas
Jeremy
Keith

Also, can we assume that both Carolyn and Mike are in the voting options, that neither of those win this season?

As I said above:

I don't remember any of them except Woo.[DOUBLEPOST=1431137444][/DOUBLEPOST]And Vytas

Back