Skip to main content

Survivor Season 34

Liking Sarah and Aubry more and more.
Michaela needs to stop sooking and actually play the game, Debbie needs to stop being cocky (and what's with the huge turn around on Culpepper????)
Next week's ep looks like it will be a cracker!
Going to be an interesting Ponderosa, poor Ozzy & Hali. LOL

Oh, and I liked Zeke at the start of the ep just after the last tribal, calmly dissolving Andrea's rant. Seriously, she's a blonde Michaela.

Sarah and Andrea still draw a complete blank with me. Why did they bring them back again?

have no idea why they brought back most of them tbh.

Oh, and can those who've read the bootlist please keep it out of this thread? Some of us like the journey and don't need to feel superior by "guessing". Comment on what's been shown.

The edit was screaming Debbie was going, but I still don't particularly like Sarah and the rather disfunctional group she's allied with. And this 'attention to detail' stuff, I think she was just lucky she got close enough to see the advantage. Though I was hoping Michaela was about to miss it, because that was in itself funny. Sarah must have a very short memory as well, saying an extra vote has never been used correctly, it was at the previous tribal.

I skipped all the Cirie stuff, very generic storyline.

Sarah and Andrea still draw a complete blank with me. Why did they bring them back again?

The main thing I remember about Sarah was her being outsmarted by the other cop Tony. Andrea was from a boring season that was mainly about the incompetent men on it.

Oh, and I liked Zeke at the start of the ep just after the last tribal, calmly dissolving Andrea's rant. Seriously, she's a blonde Michaela.

He didn't really dissolve anything though. He acted all smug as fuck with his line about "clearly some people trust me" even though he had no clue how the vote was going and voted with literally no one. I think Andrea had Zeke pegged, if anything, with her comment at Reward about how he wasn't center of attention so he just made an erratic move to put the spotlight back on him.

From the two sides, Cirie, Andrea and Aubrey know how to play. Brad and Sierra can count, and think that's enough. Zeke wants to be a player, but has no idea when to make his move. Troy, I've always liked - he was the Andrea of his season. Where she realised Boston Rob was just being shepherded in to the final, he saw the same thing with Kim. Both were right. I really bloody hope the Cirie Andrea Aubrey Michaela side can take out the pointlessly blah side of Brad Tai and Sierra. Zeke should have been with the ones I favour. but he has no idea when to strike, so screw him.

Like: Andea, Cirie, Aubrey, Michaela

Ok: Troy, Sarah

Dislike: Sierra, Brad, Tai, Zeke

From the two sides, Cirie, Andrea and Aubrey know how to play.

Some would disagree with that, particularly Cirie. How is allying with Michaela a good move? I know a few fans hail Michaela as a great camp diva, but she really is useless. The last two episodes Cirie has been getting a sob story edit more than anything.

Oh, and can those who've read the bootlist please keep it out of this thread? Some of us like the journey and don't need to feel superior by "guessing". Comment on what's been shown.

Who? How? Where? When?!

I hate spoilers... Luckily they have flown over my head, so far.

Some would disagree with that, particularly Cirie. How is allying with Michaela a good move? I know a few fans hail Michaela as a great camp diva, but she really is useless. The last two episodes Cirie has been getting a sob story edit more than anything.
Like Rob in Amazon with cweepy Matt, it can often be a good idea to pick up those on the bottom. It essentially gives you two votes, and you know they have nowhere else to go.

Like Rob in Amazon with cweepy Matt, it can often be a good idea to pick up those on the bottom. It essentially gives you two votes, and you know they have nowhere else to go.

But hardly anyone seems to like her and she's a loose cannon anyway.

Back