Skip to main content

Survivor Season 34

No one liking her and Cirie being the one to actually give her the time of day is *exactly* why it's smart. And black woman to black woman, there is definitely a connection there between them.

Not much in the latest episode, Zeke may have stirred it up more if he'd stayed. His story about finding acceptance has ended anyway.

I thought it was a pretty stupid move (so i actually agree with Debbie this time).
It weakens their numbers no matter how they spin it, and hands the power back to Sierra, Culpepper and Troyzan.
The aftermath will be interesting though, as Tai is going to want to know why his alliance voted for him.

Not much in the latest episode, Zeke may have stirred it up more if he'd stayed. His story about finding acceptance has ended anyway.

I don't think his story about finding acceptance will every end, unfortunately. It's not a "storyline" - it's his life. Please don't belittle it

I don't think his story about finding acceptance will every end, unfortunately. It's not a "storyline" - it's his life. Please don't belittle it

I think in this show it's a storyline, just like the Cirie storyline. Or the Ika storyline in BBCAN. Real life is way more complicated and I leave all of them to find acceptance how they can, just like everyone tries to. I don't seek moral lessons from Survivor as they can seem forced by the producers, it's a game.

Zeke I'm more interested in for the gameplay, how am I suppose to know the details of his relationships outside? I can't and because of that I like to concentrate on the show rather than trying to guess what someone's life outside it is like. If anything he'll get more support on the outside because he's a tv star, whereas other people won't get any.

Also I don't believe he went on this not thinking it would come out. It was inevitable he would have to deal with this.

Well, who do I root for now? Ffft. I still like Tai and Troyzan. Aubry is getting a forget-she's-there edit. Cannot stand Andrea. Cirie is pleasant to have around. Do I want to root for pleasant?! No! What a dispiriting season.

I think I am going to have to start cheering for Officer Sarah! Who I loathed in her Tony season. Ha. But that will put the curse on her...

Someone awful is going to win (again) aren't they...

I want to like Aubry, but she doesn't do or say anything. I'd love Michaela to do well, but I can't really see that happening.
Sarah and Andrea are my best hope right now, which doesn't say much for the remaining players.
The winner will be a woman, unless it's Culpepper which would be awful. Hopefully that woman isn't Sierra.

Also I don't believe he went on this not thinking it would come out. It was inevitable he would have to deal with this.
There's a massive difference by being outed by viewers googling him and finding out he was trans (which is exactly what happened during his first season), and being outed by a fellow LGBTI tribe member in tribal council in a top rating show. In the first instance, a majority of viewers knew of him only as a gay man due to his "coming out" on the show. The only people who knew he was trans were those who followed Survivor fan sites and related forums where this info became available. Outing him the way Varner did was unconscionable because it megaphoned it to the entire world.

I want Cirie or Tai to win. C'mon guys!

I wouldn't mind either, but only if Tai breaks completely free from the Sierrapepper alliance and works against them.
My other options are Sarah or Andrea, which shows what slim pickings we're left with. Or Michaela, for a laugh.

And no, I wasn't rooting for Zeke.

Back