Skip to main content

Strike

I think you all look into things so much, just wait and watch tonight's episode and find out what really happens.

My money is you could be on the right track or your not even close.

That is all.

Spelling Goon, spelling.

Your, Nexican.

It's probably just Tully telling Matthew that she wanted to save him. She's too emotional to keep it in. The going home talk is just to hype it up as big when we know that it takes multiple strikes to get you sent home.

Maybe it's the dog. Maybe it chewed a cushion or something. Can't say no to hamming it up a bit for Nine execs. Who DOESN'T want to watch BB berate Mr. Clooney in the Diary Room?

What's that? That's not what BB is about? But it'd be soooooooo cute. :rolleyes:

Sadly, this could be correct.

Tully's chat with drew about everybody giving extra special love about her holding the power, would
probably deserve a strike.
Tully says to Drew, Because you know your safe---ar,
and backs it up that she wouldn't forgive herself if she threw him under the bus by accident

Hmm seems odd. Correlated to the lack of live updates? Guess we'll have to wait and see.

I'm 100% positive no one will be going home, though. That's just pure gimmicky trash.

BB could have used that silhouette to get the viewers thinking it's Jade when in fact it's not.

Actually it looks like the silhouette of a chimp I know called Bobo. But (unfortunately) Bobo is not a hm so I don't think its him.

I think you all look into things so much, just wait and watch tonight's episode and find out what really happens.

My money is you could be on the right track or your not even close.

That is all.
Hang on, we are either right or we are wrong?
Wow... How exciting!!

Just wondering outside the box here, but what if it is Jade wanting to leave for reasons not to do with the "actual" game but with her as a person.

When she was on INTM, she was doing very well. And IF I understood all the information, as soon as she was put up to go home, she DECIDED to leave, that modeling wasn't really what she thought it would be and wanted to seek other areas of interest. The judges
applauded her, and really seemed as if they didn't want her to leave but she did anyway saving the other girl that was up with her.

She had said earlier that she would be devo'ed to be placed in the HWH by her fellow HMs, so is it possible she was trying to "run" again and leave the show after her nomination?

So maybe, Tully gets the strike for discussing nom noms but MAYBE Jade is the one who wanted to go home... If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen so to speak. Just a thought.

Meh. The strikes are a meaningless penalty. Last year Michael got up to two, and then after that there were things that should've given him a third strike but of course they never gave it out.

I doubt a HM will ever be evicted as a result of three strikes, and so I don't really care who gets it.

Meh. The strikes are a meaningless penalty. Last year Michael got up to two, and then after that there were things that should've given him a third strike but of course they never gave it out.

I doubt a HM will ever be evicted as a result of three strikes, and so I don't really care who gets it.

This is true. BB nevers gives out the 3rd strike. I think like others here that the dog gets the strike in some silly DR clip.

This whole strike business will, like always, be much ado about nothing. Really hope I'm wrong and someone gets shown the door.

Tully's chat with drew about everybody giving extra special love about her holding the power, would
probably deserve a strike.
Tully says to Drew, Because you know your safe---ar,
and backs it up that she wouldn't forgive herself if she threw him under the bus by accident

did she really say all this ^^ odd, kinda sounds as though she is hinting that she would save him even though she had nothing to do with him being safe

what if its tahan again .. isn't it TWO strikes and your'e out? even though that does look like Jade's silhouette i have no clue what she could have done though, she has no real backbone to instigate or go through with anything rebellious on her own

it will be Tully, cause she wont be able to help herself without saying something.

did she really say all this ^^ odd, kinda sounds as though she is hinting that she would save him even though she had nothing to do with him being safe

She didn't know what was going to happen or what her power was going to be. She was intimating that if she could, she would save Drew.

The strikes are like the three strike policy of the AFL in name only. Iif they are popular ie make money for the franchise then it means nothing I think it will be something minor to tweek rating and get viewers in. You can sacrifice a lesser like but if the HM or in AFL case the footballer is a ratings winner/money earner it will be swept under the carpet. think it is all a gimmick to get viewers. Perhaps Mr Clooney did a whoopsie on the carpet (Frank Spencer voice) and he has been banished. I wouldn't put it past channel Nein (pun not spell error) to make it about the dog seeing all the publicity they made of his name and so on

The strikes are like the three strike policy of the AFL in name only. Iif they are popular ie make money for the franchise then it means nothing I think it will be something minor to tweek rating and get viewers in. You can sacrifice a lesser like but if the HM or in AFL case the footballer is a ratings winner/money earner it will be swept under the carpet. think it is all a gimmick to get viewers. Perhaps Mr Clooney did a whoopsie on the carpet (Frank Spencer voice) and he has been banished. I wouldn't put it past channel Nein (pun not spell error) to make it about the dog seeing all the publicity they made of his name and so on

And is that such a big problem? I mean, do we REALLY want to see a HM evicted due to the three strike rule? What a boring and lame way to go. BB would never want that to happen either as it impacts their eviction schedule. The strikes are there to warn the housemates and try to get them to follow the BB rules. The giving of he strikes is enough entertainment to watch without BB following them in a draconian like fashion and evicting naughty HMs.

Back