Skip to main content

Strike

Wormow

A housemate has been given a strike and "could be going home".

Discuss.

[video=youtube;OE1hmHfAqKk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE1hmHfAqKk[/video]

Last edited:
I'm throwing a guess out there - I think it's Jade, and I'm gonna suggest that BB's gonna bring up her brief "nominations" talk with Drew in the bathroom from tonight's episode. They know how much we've gone on and on and on about the whole nominations talk thing so I suspect that they're just gonna maybe use this as a way of acknowledging it. Maybe.

I dunno, that's my pure guess/theory anyway.

I'm guessing this, along with the walls going down (we saw Ben react to his mother on a screen?) was the reason on why live updates were stopped for a while.

They seem to be keeping the whole strike thing pretty secretive though.

Sonia hasn't mentioned it, and they mentioned the strike within one second with BB speaking VERY quickly.

Another theory: could also be Tully saying "the points are so low" regarding the tally after her Superpower thing. Hmm...

i'm over ben too its time alex moved on from the "gay" guy in the house they milked it for everything last year

Another theory: could also be Tully saying "the points are so low" regarding the tally after her Superpower thing. Hmm...

If that was the case then they should be striking Tim, the sisters, Ed, Caleb, Mikkayla, Matt......they have all spoken about nominations.

what?! i dont think its Alex.
Australia loves the gay guys. Embrace it!

There is a huge gap in live updates today - could that have anything to do with someone being thrown out?

Yes, I thought it would probably just be that because remember, if it's only 1 strike they wouldn't be kicked out - it's 3 strikes and you're out.

Still. It's pretty strange the way they've revealed the strike and the pause in updates. They didn't do that last year.

Back