Skip to main content

Strike

Meh. The strikes are a meaningless penalty. Last year Michael got up to two, and then after that there were things that should've given him a third strike but of course they never gave it out.

I doubt a HM will ever be evicted as a result of three strikes, and so I don't really care who gets it.

I agree, plus all the hm's are still there so it was just advertising making us excited, getting us to watch, which we all do anyway :) LOL!

did you notice ben thanking australia for saving him during live cross. why wasn't he pulled up on that?? (apologies if he was)

Well Estelle last year wasn't punished when she thanked the Stellahood for saving her.

I don't think anyone has been kicked out - I think somebody broke a rule and is now automatically up for eviction.

In addition to the 'points were so low' comment, maybe Tully has been doing some digging to find out what order the housemates nominated in, so as to join the dots and figure out who everyone nominated?

...maybe there was a strike... perhaps Lucy snapped and punched Tahan in the mouth... that would be a strike... (teehee... just messing... couldn't help myself!)... cheers.

I assume it's gonna be Tully going to Matt, crying, then saying "I could have given *sniff* Tim and Ed *sniff* points and *sniff* possibly saved you. They were at *sniff* 5 each *shriek*"

In addition to the 'points were so low' comment, maybe Tully has been doing some digging to find out what order the housemates nominated in, so as to join the dots and figure out who everyone nominated?

That's what I immediately thought. She knew the last person to nominate nommed Matt. Perhaps she tried to find out

Back