Skip to main content

Strike

Wouldn't that be to hide who was nominated? I saw people mention that Nominations seem to take place in the morning.

Nah. They didn't do that the past two Tuesdays.

This reminds me over the whole Angie vs. Layla thing from last year and it ended up being nothing (and extremely watered down in the live shows)

Wouldn't that be to hide who was nominated? I saw people mention that Nominations seem to take place in the morning.

Probably.

This reminds me over the whole Angie vs. Layla thing from last year and it ended up being nothing (and extremely watered down in the live shows)[/QUOTE]

Yep - after all they just said 1 strike - it's 3 strikes and you're out! OUT! ;)

Tully probably blabbed about the superpower caused all the girls may have given her a hard time because they have all been nominated

I think it's Tully.

I could swear that I heard her mumbling something regarding the nomination board.

It could be something we haven't seen yet, something after nominations. If they're going back on old footage, then they'll just be making an example out of one Housemate arbitrarily, when several others have done the same thing.

Before the wall came down, there was a bitch war over there. I suspect............possibly.

Anyway,, it looked like jade was exploding and that was only going to get worse.

You have to understand, if something interesting happens BB wont tell you live, you will have to wait till its filmed, edited and sensationalized in an ad to then see it on the daily show. silly people!

If anything Tim & Heidi should be under the microscope for colluding.

I think Tully gets the strike.

And she may go mental about it.

Yeah looks like Jade's silhouette to me right down to the stray hair and uneven shoulder pose.

Yeah, I thinks it's Jade for Noms talk, her brain exploded when she realized last night, she could be in the HWH with all girls, no one to flirt with.

Another theory: could also be Tully saying "the points are so low" regarding the tally after her Superpower thing. Hmm...

I think this is the strongest possibility. Cause really Jade didn't say anything imparticular..

Yeah looks like Jade's silhouette to me right down to the stray hair and uneven shoulder pose.

yep looked like jade, and the no name mentioning business, i think someone may have already left the house, if she committed the imfamous turkey slap alike crime, she needs only 1 strike to get kicked out, right?

I don't think it's Jade, because all she said was I am eliminating people I won't vote for. (Drew wasn't in the bathroom when she named the ones she wasn't voting for)

I'm throwing a guess out there - I think it's Jade, and I'm gonna suggest that BB's gonna bring up her brief "nominations" talk with Drew in the bathroom from tonight's episode. They know how much we've gone on and on and on about the whole nominations talk thing so I suspect that they're just gonna maybe use this as a way of acknowledging it. Maybe.

I dunno, that's my pure guess/theory anyway.

But she said the names before Drew walked in (or so the editing showed). We just saw her say that it was easier to take out those she wouldn't nominate. Wonder how much more there was to that convo. And if Drew was involved, wouldn't they both get strikes?

Back