Skip to main content

Strike

Pause in the updates because of the wall coming down?

This is straying off the topic, but I'm going to be disappointed if BB production haven't put together a video package of the house transformed (like BB03) - with crew in shot as they make the changes.

I'm throwing a guess out there - I think it's Jade

Very possible. She's wandering around in a hormonal fog right now, such is her pining for Lantern Jaw Ed, and doesn't know what she's doing half the time.

If anyone deserves a strike it's Tim for his virtually nonstop talk, even if hints, about nominations. Like Ben of 2012, it's so constant that the producers either can't be fussed to do something about it or they are lazy and desperate for some footage for the DS. I will say that the percentage of Tim has decreased slightly. Still looking forward to his eviction and a 100% Tim-free house.

Whoever gets the strike I don't think it will be nearly as dramatic as they want us to think. Fingers crossed though that I'm wrong!

This is straying off the topic, but I'm going to be disappointed if BB production haven't put together a video package of the house transformed (like BB03) - with crew in shot as they make the changes.

Watch out you could be a battle in a battle of the mods with [MENTION=99]Goon[/MENTION]. :p

Yep, I guessing jade too. Bb would be trying to persuade her to stay as without her he can not promote the love triangle or square or whatever it is meant to be

What still needs to be explained is on why there was a break in live updates.

The walls are still up, so it wasn't that. Someone got a strike and BB says "could be going home". They didn't do that last year. Surely it's not a coincidence?

Remember when big brother said at the end of the noms show "keep alert but dont be alarmed" (or something to that effct). Theres an alarm at the end of that promo in regards to the strike.
I think there was a game or something and the loser gets a strike.
It might sound harsh, but no one will get another 2 strikers against them, so it wont be as big of a deal as it would seem, if you think about it.

one person gets a strike and could be going home

i'm thinking that's a teaser and pointing to the fact the person who gets the strike is one of the nominated HM's OR they are put up for automatic nomination because of the strike ...

it has always been 3 strikes and you're out (except for the extreme case of the turkey slap incident) but BB can always change the rules ...

I think maybe Jade DID say more about nominations in talking to Drew in the bathroom - it was edited ... and that she let on to him that she had already discounted him ... it was interesting that in her dismissing who she wouldnt vote for Ed didn't get mentioned .. Drew was an immediate NO ...

I've been on strike re: watching BB for weeks now, so deem me to be in support of a general strike when it comes to watching or voting, etc, etc.

"Big Brother" on CH9 ?

Just say no.

Don't give them or the advertisers your time (or patronage/support), and certainly don't give them your phone credits.

Don't support the insult and parody they've made of the concept.

Simply "forum" instead ... after all, it's where all the real fun and action is and where all the Real People are anyway.

... especially in the photoshop thread. :)

regarDS

I've been on strike re: watching BB for weeks now, so deem me to be in support of a general strike when it comes to watching or voting, etc, etc.

"Big Brother" on CH9 ?

Just say no.

Don't give them or the advertisers your time (or patronage/support), and certainly don't give them your phone credits.

Simply "forum" instead ... after all, it's where all the real fun and action is and where all the Real People are anyway.

regarDS

Silly Ders you have the wrong type of strike! Please note however I do not support any such call to strike BB.

i really dont think we can count on the silhouette actually being of the person who gets the strike.
and as for the eviction male/female thing, that was because they didnt know who was being evicted yet, duh.
they clearly know who it is because its happened... but i doubt they used the proper silhouette.

I fell for their trick last night, I thought it was 1 male & 1 female going.

I don't think it was a trick. Think about it - if they had've put two male silhouettes up or two female ones, it would be pretty obvious wouldn't it? So no matter what, they had to go with 1 male and 1 female.

"Big Brother" on CH9 ?

Just say no.

regarDS

Just think, Without Big Brother ever existing, no one will have read your ranting the last 13 years....

well first off, there's no way the housemate 'could' be going home from one strike. that's just a marketing gimmick. If it was something serious they would have already left the house. The only thing that is suspicious is the lack of live updates all day today.

What still needs to be explained is on why there was a break in live updates.

The walls are still up, so it wasn't that. Someone got a strike and BB says "could be going home". They didn't do that last year. Surely it's not a coincidence?

Well, it's all a bit strange. There's only been about 4 live feed videos (other than Noms recaps) put up today from a usual offering of 19 or 20.

There was the usual gap this morning whilst they recorded nominations, but the gap later this evening is indeed strange.

I can only guess that either;

1. They don't want to show us ANY of the Yes/No Task and are holding it ALL back for the daily show, which would be a little unusual.

2. Something has gone very bad late this afternoon and, well, we'll never know until somebody writes their memoirs.

3. They actually HAVE taken the walls down late today and are feeding us bullshit on the live feed.

"Big Brother" on CH9 ?

Just say no.

regarDS

Yes ok darling. Will do.

I think you all look into things so much, just wait and watch tonight's episode and find out what really happens.

My money is you could be on the right track or your not even close.

That is all.

Back