Skip to main content

Strike

Yeah looks like Jade's silhouette to me right down to the stray hair and uneven shoulder pose.

BB could have used that silhouette to get the viewers thinking it's Jade when in fact it's not.

Live updates just updated (probably to shut us up) and wall is still there. Lack of updates was not because of wall.

Mikkayla, Ben, Tim and Tully are still there and acting normal.

But she said the names before Drew walked in (or so the editing showed). We just saw her say that it was easier to take out those she wouldn't nominate. Wonder how much more there was to that convo. And if Drew was involved, wouldn't they both get strikes?

There was a huge edit cut halfway though that conversation, did you notice?

Live updates just updated (probably to shut us up) and wall is still there. Lack of updates was not because of wall.

Mikkayla, Ben, Tim and Tully are still there and acting normal.

You jest.

This I would like to see.

If true BB has trick cameras.

There was a huge edit cut halfway though that conversation, did you notice?

I did - that's why I'm thinking that if there was more to the convo then Drew should also be getting a strike. And honestly - everyone has been talking nominations. It maybe for something other than nomination talk

I did - that's why I'm thinking that if there was more to the convo then Drew should also be getting a strike. And honestly - everyone has been talking nominations. It maybe for something other than nomination talk

Yeah, you're right, maybe that's not it then, unless she told him her Noms and he didn't, I dont know.

I don't reckon they're that smart.

Kaz might be right. Last night before the evictions, they showed 6 silhouettes - 4 male, 2 female. Then they crossed out 1 male and 1 female, but obviously it ended up being 2 males who went.

It won't be for Tully's comment regarding the points being low. She was referring to the points that were being called out and she was right - 6 points is a low amount to warrant someone being up for eviction in comparison to the previous weeks. Anyone could have reasonably made that comment.

Maybe it's the dog. Maybe it chewed a cushion or something. Can't say no to hamming it up a bit for Nine execs. Who DOESN'T want to watch BB berate Mr. Clooney in the Diary Room?

What's that? That's not what BB is about? But it'd be soooooooo cute. :rolleyes:

Jasmin seems to have a temper, perhaps she cracked up over nominations. The people she is closest too are on the other side of the fence. Tim may have had a niggle to her.

Last night before the evictions, they showed 6 silhouettes - 4 male, 2 female. Then they crossed out 1 male and 1 female, but obviously it ended up being 2 males who went.

I fell for their trick last night, I thought it was 1 male & 1 female going.

Ben should be up for eviction this week.. Seriously, sick of him.

He's a clown without the makeup. Apparently a 'street performer' (I'm thinking one of these gold spraypaint statue types?) he's used to going loooooong stretches doing some annoying act.

Unfortunately the voting public still find him amusing despite the fact that his antics got old about a week ago.

Kaz might be right. Last night before the evictions, they showed 6 silhouettes - 4 male, 2 female. Then they crossed out 1 male and 1 female, but obviously it ended up being 2 males who went.

Yeah, I wouldn't go by the silhouette.

I think Tully gets the strike.

And she may go mental about it.

I remember Belinda got a strike just before she walked. Not saying that's happened here, but you never know how a housemate will react to it.

Back