Skip to main content

So it's a trend -Estelle drops in -

The only housemate I have EVER voted for and I've been watching it from the start.

My posts from 2012 will show how enchanted and entranced I was at the time by your sweet yet strong persona.

I still remember your upside down Halloween thing in the diary room. Your flexibility led to many wild dreams lol.

Congratulations on the great season that year and in all the success since. You deserved it.

Most of us can only imagine how it must be to live in the house.

Estelle your fortitude that year showed that great Australian spirit of keeping on. While most housemates just end up going back to being anonymous nobodies your genuineness will live on in our hearts.

It's hard to describe how we all felt out here watching, but it was sure nice to know there are people like you. The kind that restores one's faith that the world isn't all bad and mean.

I'm sure we'd all like to hear more of your experiences when you are free to share them.

Yesssssss! You are truly the best man. Who do you thinks going to join the forums next? We just have to wonder...

Most of us can only imagine how it must be to live in the house.

Estelle your fortitude that year showed that great Australian spirit of keeping on. While most housemates just end up going back to being anonymous nobodies your genuineness will live on in our hearts.

It's hard to describe how we all felt out here watching, but it was sure nice to know there are people like you. The kind that restores one's faith that the world isn't all bad and mean.

I'm sure we'd all like to hear more of your experiences when you are free to share them.

This is such a beautiful post - thank you so much. Even years on, it means so much.

Estelle, I don't know how much info you have on the house this year but there is some discussion around where it seems they're allowing people to smoke in the house this year if they wish to. Do you have any idea on this?

Seems strange if true as I've always thought it was banned and if someone is smoking then i assume it limits bb from showing that.

There's a bit of further discussion on this here (with what could be photo evidence on the 3rd page): http://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/threads/travis-smokes-in-the-bb-house-21-october-ep.52567/

Yes! And by a mile!! Yeww yewww

That's nice. Ryan is a great guy. Always quick with his sarcastic remarks, and everyone in the house seems to love him. He kind of reminds me of 2012 Big Brother winner Benjamin Norris. Imagine if Ryan won this year? Then we would have had three great winners in a row! First the lovely, kind-hearted and well-deserving winner Benjamin Norris! Then Tim Dormer! Then Ryan!

That's nice. Ryan is a great guy. Always quick with his sarcastic remarks, and everyone in the house seems to love him. He kind of reminds me of 2012 Big Brother winner Benjamin Norris. Imagine if Ryan won this year? Then we would have had three great winners in a row! First the lovely, kind-hearted and well-deserving winner Benjamin Norris! Then Tim Dormer! Then Ryan!

:jawdrop::speechless::cautious:o_O

*Searches through pixels for a trace of sarcasm*

Awww.. I has been had!

You are my most favourite housemate in BB History, I loved you so much, and you are the only housemate I have voted for! I want you back in the house, lol. :)
Estelle is one of my favourites BB housemates too. Definitely top 5. :thumbsup:

She is the reason why I defended the season 2012 (one of the least liked BB seasons). I know I get a bad slack for this, but I'm in the minority to be a fan of both Benjamin Norris and Estelle at the same time. :shy:

They made that season for me. ;)

Back