Skip to main content

So it's a trend -Estelle drops in -

@Estelle.Landy @derspatz has just masterd the banjo

He has a song fer yew

25sudna.jpg

I couldn't find a gif!

Yeah was this strategy to take Michael down? @Estelle.Landy or were you genuinely attracted to him?

Personally I wouldn't want to hook up with someone who I overheard in nominations saying that "the whole house hates me". :p
I know things got dire in there for you Estelle but to this day I have no idea how you summoned the courage to cosy up to that 'thing'?

Yeah was this strategy to take Michael down? @Estelle.Landy or were you genuinely attracted to him?

Personally I wouldn't want to hook up with someone who I overheard in nominations saying that "the whole house hates me". :p

You're joking right? It was all part of Michael's strategy as he himself said. His strategy failed.

If there were 'mean girls' they should have been Stacey, Layla and Zoe. Then you could always add Ben/Michael as mean guys I guess, Michael seemed to just follow the pack.

Angie I thought just wound most of them up and was pretty entertaining.

Here you go!
I think Angie was purely there originally because she was blond.

Zoe may take some more work.....

meangirls_stacey.jpg

You're joking right? It was all part of Michael's strategy as he himself said. His strategy failed.

Hey Starry. I know it was mainly Michael's strategy but it takes two to snuggle. I was just wondering what Estelle thought of this guy who suddenly wanted to be affectionate and stuff with her after all of the things she overheard him saying in nominations about her. Personally I would have kicked him to the curb but I do realise its a different environment in the house. I didn't mean to offend Estelle. I am just curious from a social experiment point of view. And I do realise Estelle felt pretty isolated in the house for a lot of the time she was in there so a little bit of affection from anyone in there would make her drawn to them.

Angie I thought just wound most of them up and was pretty entertaining.

From the impression I got Angie desperately wanted to fit in with the "cool" group so she tried to bond with them over their dislike of Estelle. But Angie did get pretty annoyed by Estelle too at times. They had a big sister and little sister relationship. I think there was mutual respect for each other though. I thought their relationship was funny because they were like siblings. I remember the task when they were paired up with Michael where they had to stay away from the other housemates and stay together. Estelle and Angie were "fighting" over (I think) the room in the bed that they had to all share outside. And who can forget Estelle and Angie's argument of the band Birds of Tokyo's popularity? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I loved their relationship.

I couldn't stand Angie some times because some of the comments she said in there were mean but she was hardly the worst in that "group" that year.

I think Estelle and Angie are good friends now which is pretty cool. :)

Hey Starry. I know it was mainly Michael's strategy but it takes two to snuggle. I was just wondering what Estelle thought of this guy who suddenly wanted to be affectionate and stuff with her after all of the things she overheard him saying in nominations about her. Personally I would have kicked him to the curb but I do realise its a different environment in the house. I didn't mean to offend Estelle. I am just curious from a social experiment point of view. And I do realise Estelle felt pretty isolated in the house for a lot of the time she was in there so a little bit of affection from anyone in there would make her drawn to them.

From the impression I got Angie desperately wanted to fit in with the "cool" group so she tried to bond with them over their dislike of Estelle. But Angie did get pretty annoyed by Estelle too at times. They had a big sister and little sister relationship. I think there was mutual respect for each other though. I thought their relationship was funny because they were like siblings. I remember the task when they were paired up with Michael where they had to stay away from the other housemates and stay together. Estelle and Angie were "fighting" over (I think) the room in the bed that they had to all share outside. And who can forget Estelle and Angie's argument of the band Birds of Tokyo's popularity? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I loved their relationship.

I couldn't stand Angie some times because some of the comments she said in there were mean but she was hardly the worst in that "group" that year.

I think Estelle and Angie are good friends now which is pretty cool. :)

I will endeavour to sum this up as succinctly as I can....

Angie and I were personality opposites in a lot of ways, put together to rival one another. I got hung up against Angie at the beginning when I knew she had more fight in her but would stop herself from saying things incase it would make her not as popular to the rest of the pack... I think that was my problem, I got so hung up on people not being "real/true " to themselves that I formed such strong opinions on them as game players very early on.. And truly I NEVER,
Ever thought of BB as being a game until the second last day = when I burst into tears in the kitchen, realising I could actually WIN this thing ( little did I know I WAS winning by lengths then).

Had Angie and I worked with each other instead of against like we did in Angie's last weeks, we would have trumpt the house.. The whole crew prayed for this very thing mid way through...

Angie's highly competitive nature made it very hard at times, especially when I was at my most insecure being up for eviction every week. When she proved to be most saved over me one week it was hard for me to consider going against her in another eviction - Then we saw gorgeous Ray leave.

As for Michael...... Well...

A day feels like a week in there and I am the first person to practice what I preach when it comes to "forgive and forget" as I didn't go in there to play a game and I saw myself there to have a positive experience as it's something that will never be repeated - I was willing to let Michael in because I felt as Josh etc left, our intellectual conversations and connection was increasing.. Perhaps I was ever further naive as I wanted to take him on face value.

Not ONCE did I consider strategy.. How innocent to this I was! Michael may have played me, or maybe not... But it made sense from THE start that we were to be friends.. He
was good friends with many of my friends which we began to realise towards the end, he softened to me, real or not and then six reds later, we made out.

I still will never know his REAL intentions, I do know I love a beer with the hairy man...

Does this help?

Not ONCE did I consider strategy.. How innocent to this I was! Michael may have played me, or maybe not... But it made sense from THE start that we were to be friends.. He
was good friends with many of my friends which we began to realise towards the end, he softened to me, real or not and then six reds later, we made out.

I still will never know his REAL intentions, I do know I love a beer with the hairy man...

Does this help?

As a viewer watching, it seemed most of them just got swept up in the, 'leave Estelle on her own and she'll be evicted' game.

That reminds me, what ever happened to Ava? They flipped their lids when she came in there and wouldn't play their game. I got so annoyed at Stacey and Ben plotting to separate you two in the parlor.

Anyway with Michael, I think he went with the pack and then suddenly started really thinking about a strategy for him. So there definitely would have been some aspect of giving you a chance, breaking free form the group think. So I doubt doubt there could have been something genuine in a friendship sense. However he was getting really fixated on Sam and Layla's relationship. That it would get either one of them to win and frustrated how to play around it. So then when he started to pursue you, it certainly didn't look genuine.

I will endeavour to sum this up as succinctly as I can....

Angie and I were personality opposites in a lot of ways, put together to rival one another. I got hung up against Angie at the beginning when I knew she had more fight in her but would stop herself from saying things incase it would make her not as popular to the rest of the pack... I think that was my problem, I got so hung up on people not being "real/true " to themselves that I formed such strong opinions on them as game players very early on.. And truly I NEVER,
Ever thought of BB as being a game until the second last day = when I burst into tears in the kitchen, realising I could actually WIN this thing ( little did I know I WAS winning by lengths then).

Had Angie and I worked with each other instead of against like we did in Angie's last weeks, we would have trumpt the house.. The whole crew prayed for this very thing mid way through...

Angie's highly competitive nature made it very hard at times, especially when I was at my most insecure being up for eviction every week. When she proved to be most saved over me one week it was hard for me to consider going against her in another eviction - Then we saw gorgeous Ray leave.

As for Michael...... Well...

A day feels like a week in there and I am the first person to practice what I preach when it comes to "forgive and forget" as I didn't go in there to play a game and I saw myself there to have a positive experience as it's something that will never be repeated - I was willing to let Michael in because I felt as Josh etc left, our intellectual conversations and connection was increasing.. Perhaps I was ever further naive as I wanted to take him on face value.

Does this help?

Hey Estelle. Thank you so much for taking the time to reply and with a very detailed response too. Thank you :)

Brilliant post! I love when you talk about your time in the house. We get great insight and a unique perspective on your season. :) I have often wondered when watching how you were feeling and what you were thinking at times.

Sorry if my original question sounded like I was accusing you of using strategy to help yourself further in the game. I know and always have believed (your reply confirms it) that you weren't "playing the game" and never were using strategy. Which made you different from the "others" because they were.

My original question was not about MY own personal belief about the situation. I have read members opinions on posts here that said they thought you hooked up with Michael to be strategic and others said you genuinely liked Michael. I thought I would ask the question in a way that maybe both scenarios could be talked about and/or dismissed.

And I am sorry if this question made you feel uncomfortable. I am very nosey. :photogenic: But thank you so much for answering. I'm sure a lot of BBB members here were curious about this Michael situation as well. Thanks x :thumbsup: We have the full story and TRUTH here now.

By the way are you still friends with Angie? Do you get to see her often?

Back